1 2 3 4 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 2:30 PM by GKNova6- Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Shogibo
    Don't listen to this kid.  He's been trolling a lot recently, and keeps harping about the sound being "bad."  Responding merely encourages his antics.
  • 11. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Shadowgown
    Hey, haters will hate Black Ops
  • 12. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    PureSkall

GKNova6- wrote:

Alright, Things ain't looking too good   
    People are already saying sound is awful
    The maps are boring
    Harder to kill people (which believe me, is a bad thing - you won't be able to spray out a triple kill of noobs, or anything along those lines)

I really hope it all turns out okay

The "People" are actually 9 yr old kids who are crying about not getting this game.
    So they make bullshit.

The sound is awful... lol
    If you want real sound and graphics try something called "Real Life"
  • 13. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Slasher905
    There probably to used to MW2 and how easy that game is but when they change to a harder game they will complain
  • 14. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    boxoffire59
    Really? I herad that it's kinda like CoD 2 (Best CoD game, so i've heard), WaW(Balance , with the exception of the MP-40, and MW2(Modern weapons, and other things that don't effect gameplay to hard.) put together.
  • 15. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Ranger7
    here's a little known fact: critics are individuals. wheather if THEY like the game or not does not influence if WE will enjoy the game. and worst case scenery - we have combat training.
  • 16. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    brandaman

GKNova6- wrote:

Harder to kill people (which believe me, is a bad thing - you won't be able to spray out a triple kill of noobs, or anything along those lines)

That's just the way it should be. You shouldn't be up against 3 people and survive. That's your fault for walking into 3 people.
  • 17. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    nba23airjordan
    I have 5 hours of MP played and I think it is fantastic.  Guns are good, perks are good, I only have RCXD and Valkerie Rockets unlocked, but killstreaks are good too.  

The only pain is you have to use COD Points for EVERYTHING!!!!  You can't just level up and unlock guns, you have to unlock them and then buy them with points.  Your emblem editor, every background, every layer every addition costs more and more points.  Points add up quick in combat training, but in regular MP it is tough sledding.

All said and done, I have more interest in it than MW2.  There are just so many new and innovative things to do with this one.  BTW,  look for the mini-game with in the game Dead Ops.  VERY COOl. 

Well there is my 2 cents.
  • 18. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    jetstorm1090
    Trust me, I would consider more bullets to kill someone a good thing...UMP anyone or SCAR, but ya this will be better in my opinion.
  • 19. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    bigman02

nba23airjordan wrote:

I have 5 hours of MP played and I think it is fantastic.  Guns are good, perks are good, I only have RCXD and Valkerie Rockets unlocked, but killstreaks are good too.  

The only pain is you have to use COD Points for EVERYTHING!!!!  You can't just level up and unlock guns, you have to unlock them and then buy them with points.  Your emblem editor, every background, every layer every addition costs more and more points.  Points add up quick in combat training, but in regular MP it is tough sledding.

All said and done, I have more interest in it than MW2.  There are just so many new and innovative things to do with this one.  BTW,  look for the mini-game with in the game Dead Ops.  VERY COOl. 

Well there is my 2 cents.

Nice
1 2 3 4 Previous Next