1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 2:30 PM by GKNova6- Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Sykrotic
    If you rely on 3rd party reviews, well.. whatever. The game is not officially out yet, so there are no credible sources to suggest that its a bad/good game. I wouldnt personally rate the game on the singleplayer anyway.
  • 31. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    jmor

Pwnage19 wrote:

GKNova6- wrote:

Pwnage19 wrote:

Creditable sources please. And WoodysGamerTag is not creditable...

I'd say he is creditable, he has alot of subscribers and is an honest guy, plenty of other machinima directors think the same as him though

Well let's review why he isn't creditable. He posts false information (He posted the incorrect Pro Perks of Black Ops a few weeks back). He is not an experienced gamer (He just started a couple years ago). He uses cheap tactics (Watch his MW2 gameplay).

Now onto his review. He says that Black Ops has terrible sound. Why does he say this? Because he doesn't like the ambient noise in the maps that make it more difficult to sound whore. When maps are living and interactive, the gameplay feels much more immersive. There is no denying that. And the sound quality is simply amazing too. He just doesn't like it because it's harder for him to hear enemy footsteps.

Win.

/thread
  • 32. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...

GKNova6- wrote:

Too many links too say, but alot of machinima directors and people like that

Crying quickscopers don't count as "sources" of "reviewers".
  • 33. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    tmankiller
    The only review i lisen to is my OWN!
  • 34. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    IxREC0NxI
    They must have some crappy speakers cause this doesn't sound to bad to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkzbU6iCdRc

PS. Its gonna sound bad if you play on speakers from the 70s
  • 35. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    mrhuk

drug dealer wrote:

GKNova6- wrote:

Too many links too say, but alot of machinima directors and people like that

Crying quickscopers don't count as "sources" of "reviewers".

Indeed. I don't trust anyone but myself and my friends, people online will BS and big companies will happily take kickbacks to improve a games score.
  • 36. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Kenjamin69
    Yeah although I love Woody, I'm taking his review very lightly. He said that the guns do less damage and that he got turned on. Then he retracted that statement in the latest video saying it was just the connection and that he's been doing better. I'm fine with guns doing less damage anyways. MW2 was the only game where it took 2-3 bullets on Core with some guns. Also I'm guessing he doesn't have a lot of guns unlocked. He also said the sound was bad. I agree that the rocket on launch is a bit much, but I think there might be an option to turn that down? Next are the maps. I think they look fine. MW2 was too colorful, people blended in with the environment too well. I'm willing to bet his opinion will change within 2 weeks.
  • 37. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    twa545

GKNova6- wrote:

Alright, Things ain't looking too good   
    People are already saying sound is awful
    The maps are boring
    Harder to kill people (which believe me, is a bad thing - you won't be able to spray out a triple kill of noobs, or anything along those lines)

I really hope it all turns out okay

Yeah and MW2 had nothing but the best reviews, and we all saw how that turned out.
    Conclusion: Fk Critics
  • 38. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    Slasher905
    Machinima went down the road a looong time ago
  • 39. Re: Bad bad bad reviews so far...
    NOOBZrUS

Dr Fumbles wrote:

how many sources is this coming from? links would help.

Probably the low-life quickscopers who hacked to get the game and they give the game a bad review just cuz of no quickscoping...