10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2010 6:07 PM by cpl.mackinnon RSS

Tired of complaints about sniping

dman695
Everybody that is talking crap about sniping in Black Ops is stupid  .  First off, you know that you will buy the game anyway so shutup. Secondly, nobody really cares so be quiet.  Finally, like three people actually have the game, and Machinima is stupid.  DO NOT listen to their comments.  What makes their oppinion different from anyone elses.  Just becuase 4 people that get paid for what we do say the sniping sucks does not mean it is true.  What makes them better than us? Cuz they get paid to game? NO!! They are not better than us! we game all the same as they do. WE game for a reason, and that is for fun and competition and challenge! NOT FOR MONEY  ! Just because three people out of the millions that will buy it happen to not like the sniping is a bad reason to talk bad about a game YOU HAVENT PLAYED YET!   Now you know why everyone should shut up and stop compaining because some over paid gamers are upset. 

What do you think?    
  • Re: Tired of complaints about sniping
    kirby`
    Everyone is just as tired of it as you are. Thankfully, I don't have to deal with them considering they play on console and I don't.
    dman695

kirby` wrote:

Everyone is just as tired of it as you are. Thankfully, I don't have to deal with them considering they play on console and I don't.

Haha lucky
    Quick_Mike

dman695 wrote:

Everybody that is talking crap about sniping in Black Ops is stupid  .  First off, you know that you will buy the game anyway so shutup. Secondly, nobody really cares so be quiet.  Finally, like three people actually have the game, and Machinima is stupid.  DO NOT listen to their comments.  What makes their oppinion different from anyone elses.  Just becuase 4 people that get paid for what we do say the sniping sucks does not mean it is true.  What makes them better than us? Cuz they get paid to game? NO!! They are not better than us! we game all the same as they do. WE game for a reason, and that is for fun and competition and challenge! NOT FOR MONEY  ! Just because three people out of the millions that will buy it happen to not like the sniping is a bad reason to talk bad about a game YOU HAVENT PLAYED YET!   Now you know why everyone should shut up and stop compaining because some over paid gamers are upset. 

What do you think?    

firstly im tired of people posting **** that has been posted atleast 15 times! you do realize you are complaining too?
    oh and "like three people actually have the game"...? are you serious? its been released in other countries, you know that right? france has it.. and alot of people already have it legit... after seeing the patch yesterday i have formed my opinion about sniping not after listening to Machinima's responses. i think you should shut up and stop posting useless threads 
    dman695

Quick_Mike wrote:

dman695 wrote:

What do you think?    

firstly im tired of people posting **** that has been posted atleast 15 times! you do realize you are complaining too?
    oh and "like three people actually have the game"...? are you serious? its been released in other countries, you know that right? france has it.. and alot of people already have it legit... after seeing the patch yesterday i have formed my opinion about sniping not after listening to Machinima's responses. i think you should shut up and stop posting useless threads 

I think your a pirating douchebag who cares about foreign countries

And ive posted it many times cuz its been deleted
    Quick_Mike

dman695 wrote:

Quick_Mike wrote:

dman695 wrote:

What do you think?    

I think your a pirating douchebag who cares about foreign countries

i dont have the game.. how am i a pirating douchebag, and i care about foreign countries.. what are you some ignorant hick?
    dman695
    Ignorant...yes, a hick haha no, I probably have more money than you. And i dont care if you have the game, cuz u haven't voiced ur oppinion about sniping yet?
    robbyisbeast
    BEST THREAD YET. THANK YOU. BLACK OPS WILL BE AMAZING
    Quick_Mike

dman695 wrote:

Ignorant...yes, a hick haha no, I probably have more money than you. And i dont care if you have the game, cuz u haven't voiced ur oppinion about sniping yet?

ummm what?
    I think the QSers AND you should both shut up. QSers need to stop whining about the issue and you need to stop whining about their whining. That way, I myself can stop whining about your whining to their whining.

Heck, we should just call this the Black Ops whiner line.

http://audio.weei.com/m/35086300/thurs-nov-4th-whiner-line.htm
    cpl.mackinnon
    But how come some people already played the game?