1 41 42 43 44 45 Previous Next 445 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2010 11:06 AM by jack it potato Go to original post RSS
  • 440. Re: Black Ops Sound
    mdub

Classic Nuke wrote:

Oh come on. I can hear footsteps easily, and hear the bomb difuse easily. I can even hear the numbers being dialed as they are trying to diffuse it and I have meager turtle beach x11's.

Footsteps are still in this game.

what you say is true, but.... explain why the hacker perk allows you to see claymores on the other side of the map? now explain why ninja pro makes your teammate's footsteps sound like elephants running a marathon yet enemies can be right beside you and are honestly 1/4 of the sound level? nobody in their right mind should want mw2 footsteps, but explain why teammate's footsteps are??????????????
  • 441. Re: Black Ops Sound
    PromoteViolence
    I tested the new Ninja pro and it works beautifully. You can hear people climbing ladders from a considerable distance(before you could only hear them if you were standing right at the ladder and watching them climb); footsteps can also be heard around corners and through doorways from a decent distance. The volume and range of footsteps with Ninja Pro was never a problem; it was the drastic reduction of the sound through certain objects but that has been fixed.
  • 442. Re: Black Ops Sound
    P226 Scott

PromoteViolence wrote:

I tested the new Ninja pro and it works beautifully. You can hear people climbing ladders from a considerable distance(before you could only hear them if you were standing right at the ladder and watching them climb); footsteps can also be heard around corners and through doorways from a decent distance. The volume and range of footsteps with Ninja Pro was never a problem; it was the drastic reduction of the sound through certain objects but that has been fixed.

I'd like to believe you, but you write "The volume and range of footsteps with Ninja Pro was never a problem" so I really can't.

Anyone else able to chime in?
  • 443. Re: Black Ops Sound
    babespanker

P226 Scott" I'd like to believe you, but you write "The volume and range of footsteps with Ninja Pro was never a problem" so I really can't.

Anyone else able to chime in?[/quote wrote:

The sound is still ****. I played a bit of MW2 today and even with the noobtubers and quickscopers in abundant supply i had more fun.

• 444. Re: Black Ops Sound
    P226 Scott
    Yup, done with black Ops, done with Treyarch.

JDipshit, Vonderasshole, all Treyarse employees and Activisionwhore, I salute you for actually managing to sour me on what used to be a world-class series.

Never again.

Funny it took me 8 tries to login before I could post this.  Ironic because the "forum maintenance" did not result in a better forum site, just like the BO updates may be tweaking small things, but ignoring the true problems.

OH MY GOD THE CHOPPER GUNNER HAD RED DIAMONDS TOO SOON!  FIX IT JD!  FIX IT!
  • 445. Re: Black Ops Sound
    jack it potato

P226 Scott wrote:

Yup, done with black Ops, done with Treyarch.

JDipshit, Vonderasshole, all Treyarse employees and Activisionwhore, I salute you for actually managing to sour me on what used to be a world-class series.

Never again.

Funny it took me 8 tries to login before I could post this.  Ironic because the "forum maintenance" did not result in a better forum site, just like the BO updates may be tweaking small things, but ignoring the true problems.

OH MY GOD THE CHOPPER GUNNER HAD RED DIAMONDS TOO SOON!  FIX IT JD!  FIX IT!

1 41 42 43 44 45 Previous Next