1 2 3 Previous Next 1,021 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2013 6:13 PM by 02TurboSS RSS

Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped) Updated 20/11

Hello Fellow PS3 Community Members,

Welcome to the forum's Bug and Glitches report thread, this thread is for you to post any bugs/issues/glitches you find in the game, so they can be reported to Treyach to be fixed in patches.

Please do not spam this thread, all spam will be reported to the forum moderators.

Regards,

thebigb59 - Senior Forum Member

Reported Bugs

- Party Invite System not working, unable to join friends even with public chosen

- Leaderboard not reading correct kills

- Framerate issues, affecting gameplay

- Theatre mode not working correctly

- Respawns, issue spawning near enemies on smaller maps

- Game freezing PS3 Console

- Party option "Leave with party" not working correctly

- Locale Search option not working

- Mic's not showing in lobby

- Error "Disconnected due to transmission Error" appears after some games

- Error "Unable to connect to Host" then game ends

- No footsteps sound, acting like everyone is using Ninja

- Party Issue - "Unable to join, Game Session has ended"

- RC-XD Killstreak disappearing under map, also final Killcam of RC-XD not working

- Opening Movie causing crashing, slowing down and is jumpy

- Hit Detection, shots coming up as white markers

- Veteran trophies not unlocking (Singleplayer)

- Killstreaks not activating in Combat Training

- COD Points being lost

- Being signed out of PSN, all stats being wiped once signed back in

- Scavenger Perk not always giving bullets

Reported Glitches

- Knifing mechanic seems to act like Commando lunge from MW2

- Care Package Glitch

- Prestige Rank Glitch

Patch Notes 1.03

Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
· Additional online security enhancements
· Optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game – will improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends

Thread Version 1.06

Information of the upcoming patch will be added after its release.

Removed - The Search Notice (1.04)

Added - New Bug (Hit Detection) (1.04a)

Added - New Bugs (1.05)

Added - New Glitches, Bugs, Patch Notes 1.03 (1.05)
  • 1. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)
    jem3nem
    Every time i go to party up with my mates, YOU CAN'T IT SIMPLY CANT iv changed the settings to public can join party still nothing...
    this is happening to evreyone!!
  • 2. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)

jem3nem wrote:

Every time i go to party up with my mates, YOU CAN'T IT SIMPLY CANT iv changed the settings to public can join party still nothing...
    this is happening to evreyone!!

So to put it in context for Treyarch to understand, your having party invite issues where it wont let you join regardless of the setting?
  • 3. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)
    The partysystem at the moment is pretty bad. I spent an hour yesterday trying to get into a party with a friend and I couldn't. Not sure if it's something Treyarch are aware of but it needs to be fixed really. Oh and the leaderboards are screwed up, aparrently I got over 500 kills in about 10 games of SnD.
  • 4. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)
    Horrorman
    Hmm as far as I saw it yesterday, there is no option where you can choose between regional, or not regional matchmaking servers. Is that a glitch !?
  • 5. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)

Horrorman wrote:

Hmm as far as I saw it yesterday, there is no option where you can choose between regional, or not regional matchmaking servers. Is that a glitch !?

Press select when you're on the party screen, comes up with the option for regional matchmaking.
  • 6. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped) Updated 09/11
    AbsoluteT23
    No, they do have a Regional Matchmaking system, but the weird thing is when I use it, it gets me some really bad games.

I dont think the Party System is working for anyone. I tried for literally hours with many of my friends, and it just wouldn't work.

The Lag at times(alot of the times) is overwhelming.

Alot of the time when your player gets killed, he goes under the map.

Some people are making the assumptions that this is a port(Im not, but I heard it from a few people)
  • 7. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped)
    Horrorman

Lion_99 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

Press select when you're on the party screen, comes up with the option for regional matchmaking.

Woot really !? I´ll try this out.
  • 8. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped) Updated 09/11

AbsoluteT23 wrote:

No, they do have a Regional Matchmaking system, but the weird thing is when I use it, it gets me some really bad games.

I dont think the Party System is working for anyone. I tried for literally hours with many of my friends, and it just wouldn't work.

The Lag at times(alot of the times) is overwhelming.

Alot of the time when your player gets killed, he goes under the map.

Some people are making the assumptions that this is a port(Im not, but I heard it from a few people)

Please keep this to reporting bugs and glitches, thank you
  • 9. Re: Bug/Glitch Report Thread for PS3 (Keep Bumped) Updated 09/11
    lLLuMiNaTi
    There's framerate issues for many,myself included compounded with lag.

The knife is very buggy and glitchy and consistently emulates the "Commando" from MW2.

The menu's are slow and the HDD accessing is sluggish.

The kills are incorrect.

There seems to be some Ping advantage issues.

Theater Mode does not work all times everytime.

The spawns also need a retooling on TDM as many times people will spawn behind you or right next to you when there's an entire map of safe spawning.

This is all for now.
1 2 3 Previous Next