14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2014 9:57 PM by fishon98 RSS

F*ck My Life.

Devrii
I was happy since i got an email from Amazon saying my shipment has arrived (as of Nov 8) so i was like meh, I'll go pick it up tomorrow (Nov 9). Basically, I just went today and they said it hasn't arrived yet to the department since its still doing some paperwork (I don't live in the US). I just wanted to share that, tell me interesting things about this awesome game as I wait for it.
  • Re: F*ck My Life.
    XxWhiteNDirtyXx

Devrii wrote:

I was happy since i got an email from Amazon saying my shipment has arrived (as of Nov 8) so i was like meh, I'll go pick it up tomorrow (Nov 9). Basically, I just went today and they said it hasn't arrived yet to the department since its still doing some paperwork (I don't live in the US). I just wanted to share that, tell me interesting things about this awesome game as I wait for it.

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQRZYiI4OE

make u sad?
    fredyellowone

Devrii wrote:

don't worry...
    My copy is still in the mail.
    XxWhiteNDirtyXx

fredyellowone wrote:

Devrii wrote:

don't worry...

if it makes u all feel better i get cod black ops next week
    Devrii

XxWhiteNDirtyXx wrote:

Devrii wrote:

lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQRZYiI4OE

make u sad?

I suppose you made your job right of making me jealous. Any info? How is the game? Filled with noobs? O.o
    Devrii

XxWhiteNDirtyXx wrote:

fredyellowone wrote:

Devrii wrote:

don't worry...

if it makes u all feel better i get cod black ops next week

Next week? The country I live in is complete BS! I'll probably get this game in December.. OF NEXT YEAR..
    yugioh6123
    well i just got mine today but i dnt get to play it for 2 more days (im 13 and parents are split and ps3 is at dif house
    Devrii

yugioh6123 wrote:

well i just got mine today but i dnt get to play it for 2 more days (im 13 and parents are split and ps3 is at dif house

that sucks... I'm 13 too but it's sh*tty because i didn't do 1 darn homework so my mom said I can't play on weeks (Mon-Thurs). Anyways, whenever I get the game I'll just sneak and play it 
    Dapro123
    lots of campers but they're easy to kill but you gotta be atleast a little bit good, its cause al lthe guns are extremely balanced  :P  :P  :P
    yugioh6123

Devrii wrote:

yugioh6123 wrote:

that sucks... I'm 13 too but it's sh*tty because i didn't do 1 darn homework so my mom said I can't play on weeks (Mon-Thurs). Anyways, whenever I get the game I'll just sneak and play it 

well at least u kinda know wat im feeling
    flameproof14
    will this story make u feel better?

i "pre-ordered" the game through Amazon a couple of weeks ago and yesterday they told me that they had problems with the money and stuff, it appears that they dont accept debit cards, only credit cards, so now i gotta wait till next shipment.... how long do i have to wait?
    RTC3
    Where do you live dude?
    raul777him
    I was supposed to get mine today but no one was at my house when the package arrived.
    So i have to wait until tomorrow .
    It's sad to see everyone in my friends list playing Black Ops.
    flameproof14

RTC3 wrote:

Where do you live dude?

me? if yes, usa, if no, woops lol