6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2012 3:52 PM by GibbonsThaBeast1 RSS

Is Ghost Pro Broken

sweatyclam
I have got ghost pro and sometimes I appear to get shot by enemy aircraft, I'm not 100% sure because some of them another player does the shooting, in which case that explains it.

Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Re: Is Ghost Pro Broken
    Silentz
    you have unlocked it but have you brought it? you have to BUY the upgrade as well
    sweatyclam
    I did not know this, thanks.

last two days i have noticed that while using ghost pro, yes its unlocked/purchased and equiped, but ppl are still detecting me on theier motion sensors, never had this problem before! anyone have this issue?

last two days i have noticed that while using ghost pro, yes its unlocked/purchased and equiped, but ppl are still detecting me on theier motion sensors, never had this problem before! anyone have this issue?

Ghost Pro doesn't counter Motion Sensors - it never has. I used to use a Motion Sensor and chuckle every time a Ghost Pro / Ninja Pro player, who thought they were being sneaky, would show up clear as day on my Motion Sensor and I killed them easy as pie.

Hacker Pro is what you need to stop showing up. My SnD setup was:

Ghost Pro

Sleight of Hand Pro

Hacker Pro

Galil Silencer

Python Akimbo

This was designed so I would stay off the radar at all times. Spy plane, motion sensor, shooting, doesn't matter. I only ever once saw a Blackbird on SnD, but Ghost Pro is no counter to that, either.

The reactions from the Motion Sensor campers when I wandered up and killed them without being detected were priceless. Usually along the lines of:

"What?! How did you - " or, when someone else commented... "Owned!"