1 64 65 66 67 68 Previous Next 930 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 11:44 PM by deathbyhunter2 Go to original post RSS
  • 650. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    alright ill make a bet right now. in one month if treyarch doesnt patch our sniper problem, then every one who is fellow sniper /quick scoper/no scoper and camper..put the word out. we become full time noob tubers. every one of us. well ******* rock the whole ***** ass community of anti- quick scopers.   treyarch will get so many ******* complaints that theyll be forced to modify the game even more to the point it will affect them as well. two can play this game. to all the ant - quick scopers out there,....you may have just damaged your own game. there wont be a lobby that you cant go to that we wont be there to blow your ass up. and you know what,...that is one thing i say works well in this game is noob tubing ..grenades and claymores. so all of you out there that hated us for sniping...were going to turn into your worst night mare. dont say i didnt warn you. im getting great results with this method since sniper is broken. this is the next big thing and iv already started to piss people off. imagine me time .40% of the community doing this.  i gaurantee you wont play the game anymore. one month from now people. remember this post. fellow snipers...the war is on. lets show em what kind of ass holes we can really be!!!!
  • 651. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    Ghost-LDN

strategist wrote:

Ghost-LDN wrote:

strategist wrote:

With the enemy spawn trapped in domination, i can get a commando and go 30-1, AND that is the exact problem.

So could i! But I hope your not trying to suggest that something that shoots one shot at a time should be able to do that too, because that would just be dumb.

THAT"s exactly what i am trying to prove, u might see a few vid of someone going 9-1 with a sniper, but seriously? i have got over 9 ks with all other guns already, so why are u noobs making a big deal out of 9-1 on sniper, MAYBE what u are trying to say is taht it is hard indeed to get 9-1 with a sniper, tutut, u just shoot urself in the head.

^^^Retard

ckusse wrote:

alright ill make a bet right now. in one month if treyarch doesnt patch our sniper problem, then every one who is fellow sniper /quick scoper/no scoper and camper..put the word out. we become full time noob tubers. every one of us. well **** rock the whole ***** ass community of anti- quick scopers.   treyarch will get so many **** complaints that theyll be forced to modify the game even more to the point it will affect them as well. two can play this game. to all the ant - quick scopers out there,....you may have just damaged your own game. there wont be a lobby that you cant go to that we wont be there to blow your ass up. and you know what,...that is one thing i say works well in this game is noob tubing ..grenades and claymores. so all of you out there that hated us for sniping...were going to turn into your worst night mare. dont say i didnt warn you. im getting great results with this method since sniper is broken. this is the next big thing and iv already started to piss people off. imagine me time .40% of the community doing this.  i gaurantee you wont play the game anymore. one month from now people. remember this post. fellow snipers...the war is on. lets show em what kind of ass holes we can really be!!!!

40%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You I D I O T !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! Just get 40% to sign and you might get change! You think all of you guys will be noticed when your very small minority bring that silly protest to the 500000+ stong BO population? You'd all need to be on the same team for it to be enoying, you'd only have 2 shots before you die and your ratios will be pants. Plus most are used to that from MW2 anyway. F A I L !
  • 652. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    free for all....team death match.....search n destroy...think about it. your involved in a game that you really want play well. and 4 to 6 people on that  board that used to be snipers are pissed because no changes were made. they start screwing your game up....you move to a different board,different game, even only 3 out of 8 on free for all can make you pissed if your trying to play seriously. now i want u to pay attention to what you just said ...our small ass minority.....hmmm....this small ass community had enough impact with a **** ing sniper rifle to have changes made and cause this discussion. whats to stop rpgs and 203s from the same fate? you just failed yourself and proved yourself an idiot. think about what you say before typing. put brain into gear before engaging mouth.
  • 653. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    Temzilla

ckusse wrote:

to temzilla    so u you are saying exactly what?.....? you stand and fire the rifle...why would you stand in the first place?

Talking about in real life, when i pull my r700 up to my shoulder it's in the same place every time.
  • 654. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    oh yeah....same here with my smidt ruben 7.5x 55. its slugged to .308. ive got a nice cheek weld developing finally. i agree. do you load your own rounds too?
  • 655. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    Ghost-LDN

ckusse wrote:

free for all....team death match.....search n destroy...think about it. your involved in a game that you really want play well. and 4 to 6 people on that  board that used to be snipers are pissed because no changes were made. they start screwing your game up....you move to a different board,different game, even only 3 out of 8 on free for all can make you pissed if your trying to play seriously. now i want u to pay attention to what you just said ...our small ass community.....hmmm....this small ass community had enough impact with a **** ing sniper rifle to have changes made. whats to stop rpgs and 203s from the same fate? you just failed yourself

MW2 in the face of OMA Noob tubers, QS'ers and UMP45's i'll NUKE on them! F%@K YOU bring it on!
  • 656. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    moshu23
    no , sorry did I say "no"? I mean a VERY BIG NO.

When I was playing mw2 , only two things make me angry and thats quickscope and campers. I was like "What the hell, this guys have no idea what is a SMG or assault rifle". When I was walking to find some enemys and I see someone , until I reach him with the crosshair already my head was remove. Oh , very funny.
    So go back on mw2 and start doing there some quickscope.
  • 657. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    Temzilla

ckusse wrote:

oh yeah....same here with my smidt ruben 7.5x 55. its slugged to .308. ive got a nice cheek weld developing finally. i agree. do you load your own rounds too?

I just go to the range every so often and shoot at ****.
  • 658. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    yeah...ilive in the deserts of arizona.....if im not working/ camping or shootin' then im playing cod.lol shooting is good all year long out here as long as u can stand the heat during summer. and best part is always free entertainment
  • 659. Re: **** PETITION: Patch Sniping ****
    Ghost-LDN

ckusse wrote:

yeah...ilive in the deserts of arizona.....if im not working/ camping or shootin' then im playing cod.lol shooting is good all year long out here as long as u can stand the heat during summer. and best part is always free entertainment

^^^If i could do that i wouldnt even play computer games (edit) the shooting in the desert that is.
1 64 65 66 67 68 Previous Next