5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 1:36 PM by EPICTROLL17 RSS

Recording Gameplay with comentary issue's

Flujor
Hello everyone, im having a hard time using the Call of Duty Black Ops [PC version] gameplay footage and uploading it to youtube

The theater rendering is bugged in a lot of way's, first of all i cant set it to 1080dpi and higher framerate
(i have almost everything on max settings 1920x1080 ... and my pc runs cod bo with a 80ish framerate so i dont doubt that my pc's performance is the issue here)

the current way i upload vid's to youtube is:
Play game -> view in theater mode -> record that with Fraps -> Resize it with AVS converter -> upload to youtube
example of one of my uploads: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaPlAwLSBSc
while it could be Play -> render -> upload
i always try to avoid Fraps because of the large files specially when recording for a longer time

also a thing, i dont know any recording program exept for fraps that supports recording Call of Duty Black Ops games (same issue with mw2)
is this fixable or is this a problem because it doesnt run 100% great on the pc, u can clearly see its made for consoles
so when recording with lets say BB flashback pro i just get a black screen, FIXable ?

is this a general problem ? i heard that xbox360 and ps3 dont have this problem but that could be wrong

besides that are there any skilled comentators here that know how i should record comentary's from black ops ?
i tried with BB flasback pro but that failed a bit cuz im a newb at recording
Play game -> view in theater mode -> record that with Fraps -> Resize it with AVS converter -> watch with VLC media player and use BB flashback pro to record the game, webcam, voice audio

could use a little help over here ;D

Thanks in advance

Regards,    Flujor