1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2013 1:25 AM by RunAndGun1 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    jeebs-1337

manateewarrior wrote:

No allowing SoH for snipers would make them over powered like in MW2 because it allowed the user to spam shots even with a bolt action and made the time when the cross hairs to pop up much more predictable, speed scoping in cod4 in the most legit way to speed scope.

If sniping was so overpowered, why didn't everyone do it? The reason is it wasn't, it is just players who are poor at the game complaining because they are getting killed. The problem with this game now is everyone who is bad at the game feels there is something wrong with the game, making them die. People need to realize the truth, that they are bad, and to stop complaining. Even some of the best snipers have overall K/Ds just about reaching positive even with SoH pro. People need to stop making excuses for why they are bad and detracting from the game for the average and good players. Another example of this is drop-shotting. People call this overpowered because it requires a little bit of skill and they themselves can't do it. Things like these should be left in the game so you can really differentiate the poor from the good players, instead of trying to make everyone equal
  • 21. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    greygoose138

Tastybuilder wrote:

First thing, snipers are built for long range so quick scoping if stupid
    Second, its not sniping this whole QS stuff, its using a Sniper Rifle as an Assault Rifle making QS'ers as bad as the bloke that sprays with the AK74u. QS only took skill in COD4
    and Third if you pick up a L96A1 in real life you really need a bi-pod or good life insurance to cover a broken shoulder

Are you serious? broken shoulder? have you ever shot a rifle before? You know you hold the weapon into your shoulder not in front of it right?
    back on topic, quickscoping is good in the call of duty series becuase it makes the snipers usable. The maps are small. I don't know about anyone else but i bought the game and i would like to play it. I don't want to go back to MW2. I bet all of you would be mad if you couldn't play the game the way you liked to play it. Actually i bet there are noobtubers out there who are angry. I know a lot of you think quickscoping is not realistic, but call of duty isn't ment to be that type of game. If you want that go buy armed assult for the PC. Its a military simulator.

also going back to the gentlemans quote. You get 1 shot every 2 seconds quickscoping. you miss you die. how many bullets can you shoot from the ak74? probably the whole clip. You people have to think logical.
  • 22. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    twocoolcats
    know this is off topic kindof but has any one else been getting a lot of connection interupted on ps3 i have a nat type of open and a 4 bar connetion and every game i get kicked
  • 23. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    twocoolcats
    jeebs did you really say drop-shotting and skill when you count lag into factor it is completely overpower

p.s. dont ever speak again you idiot
  • 24. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    GenitalWorts

Tastybuilder wrote:

First thing, snipers are built for long range so quick scoping if stupid
    Second, its not sniping this whole QS stuff, its using a Sniper Rifle as an Assault Rifle making QS'ers as bad as the bloke that sprays with the AK74u. QS only took skill in COD4
    and Third if you pick up a L96A1 in real life you really need a bi-pod or good life insurance to cover a broken shoulder

This game isn't mean to be realistic, you unborn handicapped donkey fetus! 
  • 25. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    schrodingersgeek

jeebs-1337 wrote:

2. Some of the better players find just playing the game regularly so giving them a challenge by quickscoping means the game appeals to more people. Also it isn't overpowered as for every amazing kill you see in a montage there are probably 10 other times when the person completely misses and dies. Even the top quickscopers have barely positive K/Ds. Most people seem to think montages are how people usually play, which is wrong. When people get lucky kills with normal guns people don't really care but when it happens with a sniper, people seem to think it is overpowered, which is an unfair view.

On the contrary, we very much DO understand that.  It's that fact that means QSers ruins objective games.  People just spending a whole game trying to get that one clip for their montage that nobody will watch.

For the record, QS does take skill, it is hard, i am impressed when a sniper is caught in CQC and pulls off a reaction QS to beat me with my shotgun (even though i want to smash something ).  As usual, it is the high percentage of douchebags in the COD community who ruin it for the people who use QS as part of a wider sniping strategy.
  • 26. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    twocoolcats
    guys i have a really brilliant idea why dont we sell the game it kind of sucks treyarch took the cod franchise and turned it into crap they are completely ridiculously obsessed with realism lol cough ak/famas cough sniper rifles would be way out of line if good at close range you are idiots everyone knows an ak is the most accurate gun ever.
  • 27. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    all these people who complain about quickscoping, try sniping in this game. you cant set up camp these maps and this game is so anti-sniper. i only use snipers because the game is too easy with assualt rifles. i have a 1.7 k/d with L96, and with assualt rifles i have 2.50-3.00. its not balanced if you can shoot someone across map with an smg but you cant kill someone close up with a sniper
  • 28. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    antiph0bia
    Why gimp quickscoping but leave in ridiculous killstreaks like chopper gunner? Is it more realistic that after 9 kills you magically teleport up in to a helicopter and reign down fire? Also, why leave in grenade launchers? Should that be gimped too because people can easily get kills with it? Because there is no SoH for snipers in this game it renders sniping useless. By the time you pull up your scope, wait for it to stop bouncing, and center your target, you're already dead. I'm not complaining that you can't QS in this game because if you're a good gamer you should be able to adapt. In short, don't hate on a certain aspect of the game just because you aren't good at it.
  • 29. Re: Why Quickscoping is good
    twocoolcats
    guys its a christmas miracle or hanuka which ever you prefer they patched sniping omg omg the world can turn again right and guess what the l96 fires rockets now to make up for past times jk but still they did patch them not a big deal