1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 10:51 PM by iil4zyii Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    SpartanChief1
    I dont quit often, but I do occasionally. For many reasons. But mostly because I CAN! Its still a free country, and for the most part I will move about freely. My reasons are my own, and dont have to be justified here to a group of sniveler's. Wether it be Lag, or I'm just really playing badly, or my fellow teammates are suckin it bad, or my favorite female booty cally just stopped by, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....... It going to happen so get over it and play as best you can. And most of all... Quit your Grippin...
  • 16. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Urban Clan 2003
    lol occasional lag?? what game you playing. you should go play cod 4 and see the difference!. besides you say its funny how the losers quit. do you think it could be cuz the winners got host?? its funny how when I enter a room where every ones quit only to have host migrate to my 50 mb and see how the tables quickly turn. if you want a CHALLENGE! then leave me you gamer tag. then we will see who leaves in private match.
  • 17. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    my k/d is over 2.8...20k kills...I quit because of lag and cheaters...guys running around with weapons that have no recoil...not because I am losing....generally, I am losing because of lag and/or cheaters...
  • 18. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    UNEF-Stealth

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

    Well lets see if it's true

    How

    Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

    I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

    Come on prove me wrong, I dare you !!!! :P

    edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)



    I have quitt quite a bit in the past few days for these reasons 1: all the CTF enemy teams do is sneek to your spawn and spawn kill yay happy days ( i will not stay in when that shite is going on.
    2: if lag is an issue and in most cases it is 3: if i feel the enemy team or certain members are BS and not legitt

    Gamer Tag: UNEF Stealth

    Also side note: generaly when this is going on yes im losing BUT im not a poor sport  i generaly only leave  when the above is the means by which i am losing.
    hope that made sence.
  • 19. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    EpicNinjaGuy
    I was in a 1 v 4 Demo match in Team Tac. Me against an organized party of 4. I'd been with a 4 man party, but they all quit after the first round. I stayed and won the game, along with three randoms who joined a couple of minutes after my friends left.
  • 20. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    ParadigmFringe
    i wonder... does it make me a terrible that i test out my new weapon/attachment sets in real matches and quit if i don't immediately like them?

    i'll set up a few classes, get into a match, and find the nearest inanimate object that'll serve as a decent target... then i'll shoot it while moving from side to side, then while hipfiring, then while aiming. if i approve of the general accuracy, i'll try it for a few kills/deaths, and if i don't like it after that, i leave the game and reset my classes...

    ok, i just read what i wrote and i think it DOES in fact make me an A-hole.
  • 21. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    mark dogsy

    UNEF-Stealth wrote:

     

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

    Well lets see if it's true

    How

    Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

    I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

    Come on prove me wrong, I dare you !!!! :P

    edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)



    I have quitt quite a bit in the past few days for these reasons 1: all the CTF enemy teams do is sneek to your spawn and spawn kill yay happy days ( i will not stay in when that shite is going on.
    2: if lag is an issue and in most cases it is 3: if i feel the enemy team or certain members are BS and not legitt

    Gamer Tag: UNEF Stealth

    Also side note: generaly when this is going on yes im losing BUT im not a poor sport  i generaly only leave  when the above is the means by which i am losing.
    hope that made sence.



    sure i was in a HCTDM match with you yesterday on that map with the opening doors (name escapes me). if it was you then i can testify that you and me both stuck out a laggy game where we were getting a beating from invincible players.

    OP - yeah i do back out of laggy matches, about 1 game in 10. problem with that? you tell me why i should stay in a game where you are invincible and im just there as target practice, justify that to me please. i play a GAME to have FUN, not to be shot round corners and shot by invisible people and waste full magazines of ammo shooting at somebodies head but they wont die.

    GT - mark dogsy   ive got nothing to hide, my stats reflect the games i play - a none laggy game my KDR will be 1.7+, in a laggy game its more like .57.
  • 22. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    xXxIRONMANxX

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    There has been a number of posts where people ask for some form of punishment / credit system etc etc and in all the threads there are a number who jump in saying "I only quit because of lag"

    Well lets see if it's true

    How

    Post your Gamertag in here so all can look at your recent games and see why you quit

    I bet a lot of you won`t and will find another excuse not to post your GT to hide the fact the everyone will be able to see that you only quit when your loosing

    Come on prove me wrong, I dare you !!!! :P

    edit: I will just add I do think there are issues with LAG occasionally and the LAG compensator is flawed but nowhere near as bad as to make nearly all loosing teams to quit (funny how its always the loosing team quitting isn't it)





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFunp_2NbLs&feature=player_embedded


    heres a clip of what i run into, i didnt leave this game but i wanted to so bad but i already had most of my time spent into it so i just stuck around and took the lose like a man but most of the time if im running into BS like this i just leave.

    i dont know if some of this in the video was due to the lag compensation or my m16 just sucks going threw a piece of plywood or that 6 bullets into a falling enemy doesnt count and they kill me in 1 hit of a pistol.
  • 23. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Captain Rufas
    To the OP - stop being a self-important pr^ck.  I'm glad the lag compensation engine is working out for you.  For many others, it is not. 

    If you choose to not believe me or others, I could give a rats ass.  But it would be civil of you to at least pretend to give a sh*t about the community, instead of looking for ways to tear it down. 

    YOUR game company will not succeed - if you want to work on penalties and other ways to remove the fun from life, you should look towards law enforcement or politics.  Troll my gamertag if you want, I don't care - it's nothing special.
  • 24. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    BRITISHARMY911

    KLKapone11 wrote:

     

    this thread is stupid

    my gt is: L A G

    im the reason why you quit


    PERFECT!

    Oh and OP check my rg if it makes you happy Fact is Would you stay in a game if it was that laggy that when you throw a stun nade you can run past it before it flies from your hand?
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next