12 Replies Latest reply: Dec 25, 2010 3:02 AM by millzym09 RSS

Next cod?

peckrslap_
I don't no about u guys but I can't wait for the next call of duty. Black ops is only fun for a day or two, then it gets boring. So I can't not wait for this upcoming november, then skip the next cause of treyarch. Then guess what? The next novembor will be good 2! Thanks alloy treyarch, u ruined the series
  • Re: Next cod?
    Konstant
    bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!

seriously, MW2 may be hacked to hell and high order, but damn it was good.
    Death8u4u

Konstant wrote:

bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!bring back Infinity Ward!

Yeah!  Who doesn't love a mentally handicap friendly game?
    golgo64
    Well if the rumors are right and MW3 takes place in the future with space marines!! then im not sure if im really soooo exiting about it
    there is a reason why i play COD and not HALO or Killzone or gears of war ...etc hear that Activision!!
    If you want a to try developing a space marine futuristic game then go ahead ,,,, i may even buy it ,, but NOT under the lable of COD
    i know that its old news but when i saw this thread i had to think of it again

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1133246p1.html
    Death8u4u

golgo64 wrote:

If you want a to try developing a space marine futuristic game then go ahead ,,,, i may even buy it ,, but NOT under the lable of COD

Koei made that same mistake....They made Dynasty Warriors Gundam and it pissed off a LOT of Dynasty Warrior fans.  Had absolutely nothing to do with the Dynasty setting and it was pretty dumb.
    golgo64
    My talking
    i think Activision got greedy and wants all the Halo players to buy the new game, ignoring the (real) risk of losing their own players
    e2theboy

Death8u4u wrote:

Konstant wrote:

Yeah!  Who doesn't love a mentally handicap friendly game?

at least u know the mentally handicap game had good servers....
    I heard rumours that the next call of duty relates to future(space and stuff).

And it won't be made by treyarch or IW but someone else.

Source from finnish gaming magazine.

True or not? only time will tell.
    Death8u4u

e2theboy wrote:

at least u know the mentally handicap game had good servers....

Good servers don't make a game.  Look at Bad Company 2 and MAG.
    Sledgehammer Games are making the next COD
    Mischaonline

ChiefNo1 wrote:

Which is practically the same as IW, same devs different bosses.

ChiefNo1 wrote:

indeed it reads on their website
    http://venturebeat.com/2010/05/14/activision-blizzard-registers-call-of-duty-fut ure-warfare-and-other-game-names/

i honestly wouldnt like to see a future warfare but meh bring it on