14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2011 1:29 PM by wise_guy RSS

You help me, I reward you...

theIguy
Since the douches at treyarch can't do something about the impossible challenge for ghost pro where you take out a sentry gun, Ineed your help. I've tried everything, from sneaking my way towards the enemy base or giving them my sentry gun. But famas   campers kill me and my teammates steal my sentry. So, this is my last option left. In exchange for helping me get the sentry gun challenge, I'll let you download the 4 zombie maps I got in my new prestige edition. Add theIguy10 so we can discuss it.
  • Re: You help me, I reward you...
    Giuseppe-R
    Don't do it, it's not worth the zombie maps and ghost pro will only last 1 prestige!
    MaddMaxx93
    I'm going to go ahead and point out that you are offering to game share on a developers website. This is probably not the wisest thing to do. I'll also point out that taking out a sentry gun is easy. Flash it and knife it, and you're done.
    I think his problem is more than he rarely finds the opportunity to destroy a sentry gun. My current prestige, it took me from level 15 to level 30 without having the opportunity to destroy one easily (It is not like if they are not protected). I then tried to give away my own sentry gun but it was actually much tougher than I was thinking because either my teammates were taking it or they were destroying it before I could. Needless to say, it is going to be a very difficult challenge to get Ghost Pro.
    Eliminating a Sentry Gun is easy in that you just need to knife it.  The problem is when the opportunity arrives, especially since your teammates will be wanting to eliminate that Sentry Gun as well.
    thebignooblet
    if you see someone by the sentry gun flash or stun them and then run there as fast as you can and knife it, kill the person if you want though, hope i helped
    Giuseppe-R
    Stop telling him how to kill a turret, his problem is finding one!
    Instead start giving him reasons to keep the maps:
    1) Ghost pro will disappear when u prestige but the maps wont come back.
    2) The maps are better than a perk.
    3) Even if u don't care of the maps at least sell them
    If u didn't know, hacker shows u the turrets through anything, even if they're on the other side of the map so maybe this way u can get there before your teammates do
    I don't know why its so hard for you guys i have prestiged 5 times an every time i have ghost pro by destroying enemy sentry gun the hard part about getting ghost pro is probably destroying the enemy uav because i'm into the match so much that i forget about it. finding enemy sentry is easy 
    Harvdogg
    The easiest thing to ddo, is put it on as a KS n go in FFA, let it get stolen, put ghost on and bahm
    iSoBaD
    ill do it. free maps. wat ever. wat yo PSN
    Jaynh75 +

theIguy wrote:

Since the douches at treyarch can't do something about the impossible challenge for ghost pro where you take out a sentry gun, Ineed your help. I've tried everything, from sneaking my way towards the enemy base or giving them my sentry gun. But famas   campers kill me and my teammates steal my sentry. So, this is my last option left. In exchange for helping me get the sentry gun challenge, I'll let you download the 4 zombie maps I got in my new prestige edition. Add theIguy10 so we can discuss it.

This is the easiest thing to do. You just have to think out of the box, set your kill streaks to have a sentry gun, get 6 kills go to enemy's pretend you dont see them drop said sentry gun. Then go find your stolen sentry gun and destroy it. takes more time to shoot down spy planes then it does to do this part of the challenge.

Jaynh75 + wrote:

This is the easiest thing to do. You just have to think out of the box, set your kill streaks to have a sentry gun, get 6 kills go to enemy's pretend you dont see them drop said sentry gun. Then go find your stolen sentry gun and destroy it. takes more time to shoot down spy planes then it does to do this part of the challenge.

Yes, this is the easiest thing to do. Give the enemy your sentry gun and then go back and destroy it. Challenge done.

-S
    GUARDDAWG77
    well we are complete opposites. i manage to find and take out an enemy sentry gun ALMOST everytime i get on to play. its much easier to defeat one than it was in MW2 in that flashbangs againts sentry guns in this game ACTUALLY WORK.... try this, ghost, ninja, and tactical insertion. let them have your sentry gun and tac ins at there base. sneak around a little, get killed, insert at their base, take out the sentry. simple? worked for me....
    darkplaces28

CrownedASSASIN wrote:

I don't know why its so hard for you guys i have prestiged 5 times an every time i have ghost pro by destroying enemy sentry gun the hard part about getting ghost pro is probably destroying the enemy uav because i'm into the match so much that i forget about it. finding enemy sentry is easy 

I agree. I'm about to go on my 4th prestige and have had no problems for ghost pro the last 2. I probably look like an idiot when I'm trying for it because I'm just running around looking up for the spy plane that it just said was released. I usually try to shoot any aircraft including the care package drops even after they are leaving the map. It still counts. I have no problems taking out sentry guns or must not because I get that one without even realizing it I guess. Usually I get that and the other challenge done and then it's just down to destroying the 30 aircraft which takes the most time. I love when I unlock the commando and hook that up with ghost pro and a suppressor. I probably am a d bag for going out in ghost pro, but hey I earned it right! At least I'm not camping with that setup.
    wise_guy
    solution: don't use ghost.. just rush with lightweight, flak jacket or hardline. Ghost is a campy perk..