1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2011 8:30 AM by =ABC=Darth_Rogue Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    agreed. I can't see hacks here at all tbh. The instance at 1:44 where he appears to turn at the precise second the enemy runs by the door. You've never done this yourself? It's simply a case of tunnel vision. He is watching for enemies running out in one direction and in turn will temporarily block out what his ears/brain is telling him ("turn around you noob there's someone behind you!!!!!"). I've done this myself. Sometimes I survive, sometimes I don't. He got lucky with this one. A late turn around doesn't show him to be hacking though.

All other points in the video you linked back are when he/she has an enemy in plain sight and takes the shot - no great feat.  In some of those cases it is the other player who has been extremely slow to react or possibly just spawned in.

The points where you believe he is watching his targets through a wall are also unjustified imo. If you watch him properly he is simply preparing for anything that may happen - watch the corners where there are no enemies too: slows down to a normal jog, usually brings up his sights in most cases too. Most players worth their salt (not the nuketown sprint and sprayers for starters) will constantly do these things.
  • 21. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    rawtoast

techno2k9 wrote:

rawtoast wrote:

ya i know.. everything is luck or gets explained away w/ you guys..

Yeah and with idiots like you it's no wonder good or average gamers are called cheats no matter how many people say otherwise.

You need to get a grip of yourself and loose the ego that no one is better than you without cheating, I mean if I had that attitude I would be screwed because I am not a very good player I am average with a few good games although I must admit I will, get better overtime when I get use to the guns and stuff better.

Yep, we are all idiot & morons. Well here's a player saying otherwise to this clip as well..  even this guy has to hear crap when he posts a video of some obvious aimboting.. So i basically have no ground to stand on that's obvious.
    http://www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-46/call_of_duty_4-13/cheater_cau ght_codbo-53792.html

read the comments where the person who made the vid is pointing out how he had to argue with some guy in IRC & gets called a moron for pointing out this obvious cheater... hurray someone came here & said nope that's legit. It's obvious that this means nothing. certain players claim everything is legit...
  • 22. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    techno2k9
    That was a obvious hack and do you see anything like that in my vid's no you don't.

Also unless it is as obvious as that I will never use theater to prove or disprove someone of cheating because it is flawed until they fix it.
  • 23. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat

rawtoast wrote:

techno2k9 wrote:

rawtoast wrote:

ya i know.. everything is luck or gets explained away w/ you guys..

Yeah and with idiots like you it's no wonder good or average gamers are called cheats no matter how many people say otherwise.

You need to get a grip of yourself and loose the ego that no one is better than you without cheating, I mean if I had that attitude I would be screwed because I am not a very good player I am average with a few good games although I must admit I will, get better overtime when I get use to the guns and stuff better.

Yep, we are all idiot & morons. Well here's a player saying otherwise to this clip as well..  even this guy has to hear crap when he posts a video of some obvious aimboting.. So i basically have no ground to stand on that's obvious.
    http://www.tek-9.org/forum/call_of_duty_series-46/call_of_duty_4-13/cheater_caug ht_codbo-53792.html

read the comments where the person who made the vid is pointing out how he had to argue with some guy in IRC & gets called a moron for pointing out this obvious cheater... hurray someone came here & said nope that's legit. It's obvious that this means nothing. certain players claim everything is legit...

If someone said that this vid is legit then they are quite obviously an idiot. The 360 shots on 4 people was a slight give-away ^_^

The wall hacking was quite obvious too especially in the opening alleyway - First waiting for the initial kill and then as he turns the corner (0:25 - 0:30) aiming through the wall directly at the player without ever looking away from that point.
  • 24. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    rawtoast

techno2k9 wrote:

That was a obvious hack and do you see anything like that in my vid's no you don't.

Also unless it is as obvious as that I will never use theater to prove or disprove someone of cheating because it is flawed until they fix it.

ya but that's an extreme screw up on the users part.. this can be avoided if he had used the aimbot in a different manor.

I havent seen a player fumble his aimbot this bad in a while.. he's obviously either brand new to cheating & didn't bother to ask whats the best way to set up & use the aimbot @ the cheat site forum where he purchased or dl that aimbot from.

Or since it's only 2 weeks after release players didn't realize they would be banned from servers, maybe he thought it was gonna be another MW2. cheat cheat cheat.. your safe! whatever the case this style of aimbotting is not the norm if your trying to aimbot without getting caught.
  • 25. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    techno2k9

rawtoast wrote:

techno2k9 wrote:

ya but that's an extreme screw up on the users part.. this can be avoided if he had used the aimbot in a different manor.

I havent seen a player fumble his aimbot this bad in a while.. he's obviously either brand new to cheating & didn't bother to ask whats the best way to set up & use the aimbot @ the cheat site forum where he purchased or dl that aimbot from.

Or since it's only 2 weeks after release players didn't realize they would be banned from servers, maybe he thought it was gonna be another MW2. cheat cheat cheat.. your safe! whatever the case this style of aimbotting is not the norm if your trying to aimbot without getting caught.

True but I don't try to hide a cheat because I don't need to because I don't use one plain and simple as that!
  • 26. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    abus1ve_

rawtoast wrote:

techno2k9 wrote:

You're a douche, get a life.  No hacking in the vid.  And why the **** do you care so much?
  • 27. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    rawtoast

abus1ve_ wrote:

rawtoast wrote:

techno2k9 wrote:

You're a douche, get a life.  No hacking in the vid.  And why the **** do you care so much?

same to you, your word means crap ( no cheating) you probably didn't even watch the video...  & why do you care so much???
  • 28. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    techno2k9
    Here you go Rawtoast you asked for one with the sound so here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGpjEDld0mQ

I went 30 for 3 in this game on FFA
  • 29. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    zbug
    clearly a wall hack @ 0:02....you are just staring at one spot like you can see through those tanks. 

actually now that I watch it, there are some very jerky movements like @ 1:35ish....but it almost seems like there are frames missing from the vid.

Curious to see what others say, but I dont care...at least I am entertained by all this throughout my workday
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next