4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2011 2:36 AM by sk33t 2x RSS

Perks

marinepauley
They should get rid of the Tactical Mask and replace it with a new one.  I mean who uses that perk anyways.  No one hardly uses nova gas.   You can run right into it and live.  The only good thing is the pro part of it.
  • Re: Perks
    Red_Al

Marinepauley wrote:

They should get rid of the Tactical Mask and replace it with a new one.  I mean who uses that perk anyways.  No one hardly uses nova gas.   You can run right into it and live.  The only good thing is the pro part of it.

I use it plenty of the time with nova gas, its brilliant in objective based games.

Yet another pointless "nerf it" thread. I need some tablets.................
    graeme insaine
    i was playing the other day and everyone seamed to use gas ?????
    simonm
    i use nova gas all the time .. great for keeping people off objectives ..especially when used with scavenger and warlord ..keep bombing the flag/HQ with gas , buys your team some time
    sk33t 2x
    I've got Tac Mask Pro on nearly every class, it has got to be one of the most under-rated/overpowered perks in the game...Cause lets face it, with slight of hand and dual mags i dont get caught reloading, much, but if i get flashed/stunned/gassed im a dead man, so that where TMP comes into play! i lufff eet!