2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2011 11:26 AM by kiilr RSS

unable to connect black ops servers.

jorge30baina
please help me, when i try to play on multiplayer it says this error:

The call of duty black ops server is not available at this time. please try again later or visit www.callofduty.com black ops status for updates
i have like 2 week with this shitt i try restarting the wifi connection i try entering to the modem,searching tutorials and all, but nothings working
i cant play mw2,black ops,mw1..this happening only with call of duty games..i play online zombies very well.................. soo this is only with the multiplayer.. i read a post where somebody say: i have 1 month with this error..THATS a SHIIT soooooo pleasee help me to fix thisss                      
  • Re: unable to connect black ops servers.
    Tyler_L320
    I've heard those who have been banned get that error. Since it's happening with all your CoD games, chances are they banned you username from connecting to the CoD servers. Sorry.
  • Re: unable to connect black ops servers.
    kiilr
    Is that true or is that a rumor.. so if you get that error you get banned? Cause the last time i played i got that same exact thing and i couldnt log in for about a 4 days and that lead up to me breaking my ps3 cause i thought that was the problem. But yeah i was frustrated. Idk if the post upbove said it is  true ,can some one please inform me or confirm  it?.. WOW insane.. i never once cheated . This is getting weird.

Some one need to help me with this .. this is getting very strange..