1 2 3 4 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:19 AM by xtlc2003 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

hellspaladin wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife

So why is this panic knifing and why don't you do it, it is part of the game. So if I walk around a corner the same time you you do I should not knife I should try to shoot you when realistically I would not even be able to bring my gun up to shoot at you because it is longer than the distance between us. Think about it these threads are stupid stop bringing it up.

to use the word realistically talking about a  COD game is pointless like your post
  • 11. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    NotoriousRJF

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife

These noob posts crack me up, "come on Treyarch, change the game to fit my crappy playstyle...booohooo waaa waaaa waaaa"

Just so everyone knows , when DEMON knifes you it is a skillful art, but when you slit his throat you are a panic knifer.... Oh the stupidity of some people.       
  • 12. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    The Dobermann

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

Why don't you panic duck? I bet you'd never die if everyone didn't panic shoot you too.... 

Sorry..did I panic type that out loud LOL.

It's just a game... no one dies... Enjoy it! 
  • 13. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    General_Swan
    Honestly, I never got why people complain about the knife. It's only a problem if your right next to the guy. Even then, you yourself have a knife only a button press away. You can't just go ahead and hate on the knife just because you made a choice to switch to tactical layout instead and your reaction time isn't fast enough to knife.
  • 14. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    FeralSoul
    Panic knifing or not, they need to patch this game and make knifing a lot less easy.
    What I'm getting at is if you knife someone in the head he should be dead but getting knifed in the legs shouldn't kill you and it does.
    There should be a cutoff point where the knife is lethal (ie. chest and up) the rest of the body should take two or three hits.
    What do you guys think?
  • 15. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

hellspaladin wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

So why is this panic knifing and why don't you do it, it is part of the game. So if I walk around a corner the same time you you do I should not knife I should try to shoot you when realistically I would not even be able to bring my gun up to shoot at you because it is longer than the distance between us. Think about it these threads are stupid stop bringing it up.

to use the word realistically talking about a  COD game is pointless like your post

I have the solution to you problem, play little big planet, theres no panic knifing and it migh be more on your level
  • 16. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    hellspaladin

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

hellspaladin wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

I am not saying it is realistic I am saying that if you really thought about it why would try to shoot at someon ethat close. I bet you are one of those idiots that run around hip firing with either a shotgun or a dual SMG loadout.
  • 17. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

NotoriousRJF wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

These noob posts crack me up, "come on Treyarch, change the game to fit my crappy playstyle...booohooo waaa waaaa waaaa"

Just so everyone knows , when DEMON knifes you it is a skillful art, but when you slit his throat you are a panic knifer.... Oh the stupidity of some people.       

i dont knife the stupidity of you
  • 18. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

football12345 wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

football12345 wrote:

Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.

1st grow up profane language is not needed & no cause i use tactical layout i dont panic knife like you another inmature panic knifer

Sure you don't, it's just a strategic knif for you. You just hat others who do the same thing as you. Get overly or don't play the game this form is full of crap post complaining about anything, don't you have any thing better to do with you time I'm mean come on complaint about something that you have done before as well get a grip.

look tell me why making a knife a 2 hit kill is so bad tell me
  • 19. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    hellspaladin

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

NotoriousRJF wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

i dont knife the stupidity of you

Learn to you will live longer and you will see the use of it, I believe knifing is in almost every newer first person shooter. If you think it bad on here you never played MAG
1 2 3 4 Previous Next