1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:19 AM by xtlc2003 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    Jaynh75 +

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife

I never panic knife if you run by me or appear suddenly i am going to knife you its faster why bother shooting. I used to hate being knifed so bad but i learned to use it and do not have any issues with it now.
  • 21. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    NotoriousRJF

DEMONCRYBABYx10000 wrote:

NotoriousRJF wrote:

DEMONCRYBABYx10000 wrote:

treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife

These noob posts crack me up, "come on Treyarch, change the game to fit my crappy playstyle...booohooo waaa waaaa waaaa"

Just so everyone knows , when DEMON knifes you it is a skillful art, but when you slit his throat you are a panic knifer.... Oh the stupidity of some people.       

i dont knife the stupidity of you

Awww poor little Demon boy keeps getting his throat slit, and now he is so mad he has to run to the forum and cry about... boohooo.   Help me Treyarch, mommy said she couldnt rewrite the code I had to ask you to do it.  Please help me, my reflexes are as slow as a 90 year old grandmother and I never win a knife fight. 

Great start to a Friday morning, enjoyed a great laugh at your expense lil' Demon, thank you!  

• 22. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    iamshavane
    If I turn a corner and someone is standing there and I end up emptying my entire clip instead of small controlled burst would that be considered panic shooting?  If I'm just out of knife range and decide to throw a tomahawk at you is that panic tomahawking?  Sheesh this is about a worthless thread.  I get just as antsy as some and start panic knifing, shooting, and tomahawking but I find that if I remain calm I normally win those matchups.  If you remain calm you should have no problem killing someone panicing....lol.
  • 23. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    FishSlayer15
    Knifed much?
  • 24. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

General_Swan wrote:

Honestly, I never got why people complain about the knife. It's only a problem if your right next to the guy. Even then, you yourself have a knife only a button press away. You can't just go ahead and hate on the knife just because you made a choice to switch to tactical layout instead and your reaction time isn't fast enough to knife.

why dont you try using tactical layout
  • 25. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

iamshavane wrote:

If I turn a corner and someone is standing there and I end up emptying my entire clip instead of small controlled burst would that be considered panic shooting?  If I'm just out of knife range and decide to throw a tomahawk at you is that panic tomahawking?  Sheesh this is about a worthless thread.  I get just as antsy as some and start panic knifing, shooting, and tomahawking but I find that if I remain calm I normally win those matchups.  If you remain calm you should have no problem killing someone panicing....lol.

if its a worthless thread why are you here typing
  • 26. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

General_Swan wrote:

Honestly, I never got why people complain about the knife. It's only a problem if your right next to the guy. Even then, you yourself have a knife only a button press away. You can't just go ahead and hate on the knife just because you made a choice to switch to tactical layout instead and your reaction time isn't fast enough to knife.

Why don't you try learning how to use your layout?
  • 27. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

lee_H wrote:

DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

General_Swan wrote:

Why don't you try learning how to use your layout?

what can of a reply is that tactical is manly used for drop shoting not very useful if someone knife what so wrong making it a 2 hit kill tell me
  • 28. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H
    Because the time between stabs would be so long you could run away, turn around, put down a claymore, change weapon, call in a CP, take aim and shoot the attempted knifer. The only way a 2 hit would work would be if you sped up the time between stabs, if you do that, you're back to square one.

It seems to me you're blaming your knife deaths on the fact that you can't do it because you're drop shotting. That's your personal style of play. I don't mind which way you do it. I don't use tactical but I'm not complaining about those that do. Personal choice.
  • 29. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

lee_H wrote:

Because the time between stabs would be so long you could run away, turn around, put down a claymore, change weapon, call in a CP, take aim and shoot the attempted knifer. The only way a 2 hit would work would be if you sped up the time between stabs, if you do that, you're back to square one.

It seems to me you're blaming your knife deaths on the fact that you can't do it because you're drop shotting. That's your personal style of play. I don't mind which way you do it. I don't use tactical but I'm not complaining about those that do. Personal choice.

look im talking about the left to right slash knife if the make it a stab with no lunge im fine & what guy is going  to try to knife again when he get a hit maker most likely he's gonna shoot you since your health is almost gone