1 2 3 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:19 AM by xtlc2003 RSS

panic knifers do something about the knife

DEMONKINGX6
treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife. Also what if they where to make it a forward stab with no lunge im talking about when you run past someone they knife you the left to right slash knife people
  • 1. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H
    The only difference between a panic knifer and an ordinary knifer is intent. Why change it. I don't panic knife, it's a reaction knife. I come round a corner and walk in to you, then you're dead as I react - not panic. I'm ready to do it. So if I've knifed you, it's not panic.
  • 2. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    hegaaa
    That pisses me off too, i cant panic knife because im so used to tactical after 1 years of using it and dropshotting is pointless in bops
  • 3. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

    lee_H wrote:

     

    The only difference between a panic knifer and an ordinary knifer is intent. Why change it. I don't panic knife, it's a reaction knife. I come round a corner and walk in to you, then you're dead as I react - not panic. I'm ready to do it. So if I've knifed you, it's not panic.


    you sound just like a panic knifer
  • 4. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H
    Panic: sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety

    I don't get that. I turn a corner or enter a small room and my finger is ready to use the knife - calmly. I use lightweight and marathon to run up behind you and knife you - still no panic.
  • 5. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.
  • 6. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

    football12345 wrote:

     

    Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.


    1st grow up profane language is not needed & no cause i use tactical layout i dont panic knife like you another inmature panic knifer
  • 7. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H
    Whereas mindlessly restating your view makes it more valid? Look up the definition of panic. If it's a intentional action, it isn't panic. It's nobody elses fault that you can't make your layout work for you and knife people too. At least it's not like MW2 when you get get knifed from 10 feet away.
  • 8. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    hellspaladin

    DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

     

    treyarch do something about the knife make it a 2 hit kill panic knifers are everwhere  every time i run by someone they panic knife



    So why is this panic knifing and why don't you do it, it is part of the game. So if I walk around a corner the same time you you do I should not knife I should try to shoot you when realistically I would not even be able to bring my gun up to shoot at you because it is longer than the distance between us. Think about it these threads are stupid stop bringing it up.
  • 9. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife

    DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

     

    football12345 wrote:

     

    Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.


    1st grow up profane language is not needed & no cause i use tactical layout i dont panic knife like you another inmature panic knifer



    Sure you don't, it's just a strategic knif for you. You just hat others who do the same thing as you. Get overly or don't play the game this form is full of crap post complaining about anything, don't you have any thing better to do with you time I'm mean come on complaint about something that you have done before as well get a grip.
1 2 3 Previous Next