12 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2013 8:04 PM by SH_T RSS

Hackers

We got a shitty game from MW2 because the hackers took over and now we get a shitty game with black ops because it is getting to be full of hackers and nothing done again, if the next call of duty is a steam game and dedicated servers is a company picked you have to buy from i wont be be buying it. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HACKERS PRICKS!
  • Re: Hackers
    adamwest
    it pisses me off too. and every time i call someone out on it they act like i suck at the game.  i am 7th prestige, 1.25 kd and have been playing since cod4. i'm no pro but i know when someone is not legit.  i caught a hacker today, aimbotting blatantly.  i have 2 clips in my fileshare to prove it.  his team members start calling BS like theres no hackers, even the accused hacker defends himself and claims the real hackers are the ones running around knifing people (which was me at the time).  i don't like accusing people without hard evidence, but this guy was obvious. 

so my question is, is everyone so naive that they don't believe there are actually people out there cheating???  or are the ones defending accusations hacking themselves? seems odd.  people act like if he's not 70-0 and headshotting every person its not a hack.  it is possible to set those aimbots to activate on a keystroke.  amongst other features that can make it seem less obvious.
    bobyback
    I have been faced to hacker for the last 2 days on black ops its unplayable at this time... aim bot / robot saying abusive language and killing everyone...
    adamwest
    here is a vid of the guy i found
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba--XUiaHgw

name is Ham &eggs
    if you see him watch your killcams
    rawtoast

adamwest wrote:

here is a vid of the guy i found
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba--XUiaHgw

name is Ham &eggs
    if you see him watch your killcams

Yes you can control the aimbot in a lot of different ways. you can make it so you tap a key & the aimbot reacts quickly jerking you to a nearby enemy. this guy in your vid is actually using it in a fairly blatant manor.. they are much harder to detect when the player uses it differently..

If you check out your vid @ around 26-30 seconds you'll see the quick turn left to the player in front of the green & white house on nuketown.
    See how natural it looks when the bot only turns to one enemy & doesn't continue to flicker between 2 or more enemies? it's just one quick turn in hip fire mode.. It looks like he happened to turn in that direction but we all know it's the aimbot's work. Trust me, if you would have come to this forum with only that little piece of film i mentioned you would be laughed out of here, hearing how he just turns there because that's where the enemies come from....everyone seems to disregard how these players just jerked to your EXACT location in an instant.. they have many many excuses why this happens.. It's never an aimbot or cheat until it gets as obvious as other areas of the film...

The sad thing is most players use it like that.. they just tap the key so it finds the enemy... It makes the game fairly easy when you have a button you can press that will nudge/spin/turn you right to your enemy, & this is where the smart cheater stops using it.. the smart cheater won't continue holding down the button while shooting because it will flicker... & everyone even the cheaters have to agree that it's a cheat... smart cheaters only use the aimbot to locate players they don't shoot with it..

Also keep in mind this is probably 1 of 5 or more different aimbots created for this game.. some aimbots are much harder to detect than others..

Funny how even this player & friends still try to ram down your throat he's legit & your some idiotic noob.. That's as pathetic as it gets..
    bobyback
    In this video i posted in another thread you can see this guys aimbot total...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLLmNFEeRQ<

By they way why there is Valve Anticheat and they dont detect hacks??  FAILLLLLLL

I will stop playing this game for a while util a fix comes out. I dont recommand anyone to buy this game at the moment :P
    EAnkney
    as long as VAC is used, this will a issues for years to come, PB had its issues yes, Cant be denied but at least they allowed third party protection to take up the slack
    RabidRabit
    I totally agree with you. Sick of the hackers but really pissed off that there is nothing being done about it. Don't like having to go through steam either. I'm pretty much done with the game for awhile till something is done. Was so looking forward to it's release too. If I have to go through steam for the next one, I'll pass up on it and go to another game. **** I'm mad!!! ****, **** ****!!!!        
    VAC doesn't do SH!T!

There were problems with PunkBuster.

f-t-m
    Not seen a cheater once yet. Get called a cheater very often though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQZtXCTiGg
    Vrillon
    I kep record of it here http://www.youtube.com/user/wwepatriot1?feature=mhsn

just about anytime I play a game for more than 2 hours in the last 3 weeks, I have found a hacker or boosters of some sort, or flat out dumb server like MarajuanaMilitia server.
    Omniscent_beast

yea its bullshit im tired of them like today on black ops 2 I was playing hardcore domination and as soon as I spawned I heard swarms and a k9 unit killed me so I looked at the player card and it was a hacker with 44 kills and 1 death UNBELIEVABLE  oh and I seen a guy with an account name as activisionsucksBalls if I was the head of activision I would ban that guy

SH_T

i was banned from BO1 cuz i hacked and it was really stupid. But ive been banned for longer than a year and id love to be able to play BO again. Im super sorry i hacked and ill never do it again but can someone plz help me to get unbanned even if it has to reset my entire account.