28 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 10:43 PM by x_A-F3NC3-P0ST_x RSS

ugly people in the community

CrapCan
Whats with all the sh*tty people that play black ops? getting into a lobby to find every other player is in the same clan, all have mics and are spamming everyone else with  @#!*%  talking. The retarded misuse of the emblem creator, girl getting sprayed in the face with semen, girls  @#!*%  spread open, not to mention the thousands of dicks I've seen, all of course ejaculating. women (whose gamertag is Penis) who talk  @#!*%  to kids much younger then themselves and use nothing but vulgar language. I mean the game sucks enough as it is we don't need the added suck from the stupid motherf**kers that play it! be original with you emblem, and by the way body parts are not original everybody has them! Talking  @#!*%  is all fine but there's a point when it's just too much and your taking things way too far. And clans.. WOW! If you are in a full party, meaning if your on a FULL team with nothing but friends who are communicating with one another and you happen to beat the other team which consists of randoms without mics, WHY WOULD YOU TALK  @#!*%  WHEN YOU WIN THE MATCH?! Are you so full of yourself that even after you easily won the round (due to being able to communicate and stratagize with one another) you want to take it one step further and continue talking  @#!*%  even after half the randoms backed out? People like that make this game suck so much worse then just lag. Talking  @#!*%  is all fine but so many people take it way too far. Call of duty is a mature rated game meaning if you arn't mature enough to understand that it's not real, and if your not mature enough to accept wins/losses graciously and if you can't quite grasp the fact that people online don't give a f*ck about how good you are or how good you are at trash talking others then you SHOULD NOT PLAY THE GAME.
  • Re: ugly people in the community
    well your not to good lookin your self you slack jawed yokal
    CrapCan

gift_of_fear wrote:

And you sir, are not either.
    Mlocke
    Dude I CAN NOT! agree more, im sick of all the racist people that just start talking @#!$ like its nothing, i know its a mature game but some kids and teens play it, i mean come on keep your views to your self and just play the game no need to bring where your from into it and drag people through the mud if you won, YOU WON its over its a game!
    Agree !
    I would appreciate if we could have a mercenary version for each objectives based games.
    Alickaard420
    could not agree more my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PS3Vet
    I agree, I just ignore them when they talk crap and report it when it's needed. The emblems I report as well, I don't like playing with immature twenty-thirty year old's who can't grow up.
    I find the best way to counter these people is to humor them. Most of these trash talkers are just plain stupid. So I like to keep my "comebacks" passive aggressive, clever, witty, and clean. You will soon find they will shut up.
    Gunner Staal

tommy_zoom wrote:

I find the best way to counter these people is to humor them. Most of these trash talkers are just plain stupid. So I like to keep my "comebacks" passive aggressive, clever, witty, and clean. You will soon find they will shut up.

The funny part is that the loud mouths have such a low IQ they dont even understand the witty humor most of the time.  They only understand the lowest common denominator form of insulting which totally relies on profanity and Mom jokes.
    Yep for the younger kids its cussing and " well ur mom" crap its stupid all the parents disregard the M rating and let these kids who seem about 8 or 9 play these games. I am constantly wondering why do parents dont care about what their children are seeing on these video games.
    CrapCan
    Glad there are some respectable people out there that agree with me, we need more of them! talking **** for fun and talking **** to hurt somebody are too completely different things, it's sad too get into a lobby and hear absolutely nothing but racial slurs being thrown from one person too the next. racism is not cool neither are your mom jokes, grow up and learn how to have a civil conversation with one another.. who knows you might actually meet some cool people that are not only good at the game but fun to play with as well.
    houdini0118

Windwaker558 wrote:

Yep for the younger kids its cussing and " well ur mom" crap its stupid all the parents disregard the M rating and let these kids who seem about 8 or 9 play these games. I am constantly wondering why do parents dont care about what their children are seeing on these video games.

if they were your kids would you whant to deal with them all day?
    Ren666
    I stopped reading the rest of your rant when you began to talk about emblems. If you easily get offended by them, then don't look at them you sissy. If you feel apalled to report them, do it and move on and let Treyarch do their job. Seriously though, this game is rated M for a mature audience so if you are of age to play, I don't see why a cartoony penis or a poorly constructed nude woman could offend you enough to come to the Call of Duty forums and ***** about it.
    CrapCan

Ren666 wrote:

I stopped reading the rest of your rant when you began to talk about emblems. If you easily get offended by them, then don't look at them you sissy. If you feel apalled to report them, do it and move on and let Treyarch do their job. Seriously though, this game is rated M for a mature audience so if you are of age to play, I don't see why a cartoony penis or a poorly constructed nude woman could offend you enough to come to the Call of Duty forums and ***** about it.

hahaha I am not offended, I find it stupid and childlike. And exactly the game is for MATURE audiences, how mature is a picture of a d!!ck ejaculating on a sh!!t covered a$$$hole? You sir, are a troll and missed the point of my post. But I couldn't care less what you think because your name has 666 in it and your just as bad as the  rest of the clowns that play this game.
    DallasJL
    It's like this with every online game, sadly.

I did find a good group of people on Barebones a few nights ago. Team "Good games", casual conversations, no trash-talk.

It was pretty nice.
    SiR_RoB25
    this is why the first thing i do when i get into a lobby is mute EVERYONE with a mic, and i mean everyone.... makes life so much easier..
    Vakda
    @ OP

There's this thing you might not be familiar with, it's called the Mute button.

I suggest utilizing it to it's fullest potential and stop complaining.

Also, as for people with emblems you might find offensive, report them and don't look at it if it bothers you so much.

Problem solved really.

gift_of_fear wrote:

dont be such a douchebag man as for the OP i completely agree with you
    Ren666

CrapCan wrote:

Ren666 wrote:

hahaha I am not offended, I find it stupid and childlike. And exactly the game is for MATURE audiences, how mature is a picture of a d!!ck ejaculating on a sh!!t covered a$$$hole? You sir, are a troll and missed the point of my post. But I couldn't care less what you think because your name has 666 in it and your just as bad as the  rest of the clowns that play this game.

Ok I suppose you are right, having a cartoony penis isn't very a mature thing to have on BUT I still don't understand why you need to come to the forums and ***** about something that is so irrelevant. It is just a small picture on someone's profile! Like I said in my last post, just report it and move on, there is no need to go on a rant about it. As for me being a troll, if that is what you think I was doing, then you misunderstood my purpose. I am just so sick of reading about people complaining about other people's player cards that I felt that need to respond to yours. As for the rest of your rant, I still don't care to read it because it is probably more complaining. Am I Right? thought so. I also LoL'd at your 666 comment. 

CrapCan wrote:

Glad there are some respectable people out there that agree with me, we need more of them! talking **** for fun and talking **** to hurt somebody are too completely different things, it's sad too get into a lobby and hear absolutely nothing but racial slurs being thrown from one person too the next. racism is not cool neither are your mom jokes, grow up and learn how to have a civil conversation with one another.. who knows you might actually meet some cool people that are not only good at the game but fun to play with as well.

people shouldnt be talking s*** PERIOD whether its for fun or not its just not mature

Ren666 wrote:

CrapCan wrote:

Ren666 wrote:

Ok I suppose you are right, having a cartoony penis isn't very a mature thing to have on BUT I still don't understand why you need to come to the forums and ***** about something that is so irrelevant. It is just a small picture on someone's profile! Like I said in my last post, just report it and move on, there is no need to go on a rant about it. As for me being a troll, if that is what you think I was doing, then you misunderstood my purpose. I am just so sick of reading about people complaining about other people's player cards that I felt that need to respond to yours. As for the rest of your rant, I still don't care to read it because it is probably more complaining. Am I Right? thought so. I also LoL'd at your 666 comment. 

if u dont understand and cant understand then dont worry about it and stop trolling and dont tell us what we need to rant about and not rant about we bought this game paid good money for it we have the right to complain about ANYTHING ABOUT IT even if it means coming on the forums and rant about it then so be it dont be a douchbag man   have some respect for people that are actually mature enough to be honest about how some of these people act in this game
    CrapCan

Ren666 wrote:

CrapCan wrote:

Ren666 wrote:

way too go judge Judy. and just be glad im not spamming the forums with my douchey montages and trying to recruit for my sweet awesome clan.  f@ggot. and yes it was complaining ABOUT STUPID PEOPLE, DID YOU MISS THE POINT OF THE POST? no sh!!t you missed the point because your the type that more then likely talks a lot of  @#!*%  and has a big hairy nutsack as your emblem.
    CoronaIntegra
    Theres alot of love on this thread

CrapCan wrote:

Whats with all the sh*tty people that play black ops? getting into a lobby to find every other player is in the same clan, all have mics and are spamming everyone else with  @#!*%  talking. The retarded misuse of the emblem creator, girl getting sprayed in the face with semen, girls  @#!*%  spread open, not to mention the thousands of dicks I've seen, all of course ejaculating. women (whose gamertag is Penis) who talk  @#!*%  to kids much younger then themselves and use nothing but vulgar language. I mean the game sucks enough as it is we don't need the added suck from the stupid motherf**kers that play it! be original with you emblem, and by the way body parts are not original everybody has them! Talking  @#!*%  is all fine but there's a point when it's just too much and your taking things way too far. And clans.. WOW! If you are in a full party, meaning if your on a FULL team with nothing but friends who are communicating with one another and you happen to beat the other team which consists of randoms without mics, WHY WOULD YOU TALK  @#!*%  WHEN YOU WIN THE MATCH?! Are you so full of yourself that even after you easily won the round (due to being able to communicate and stratagize with one another) you want to take it one step further and continue talking  @#!*%  even after half the randoms backed out? People like that make this game suck so much worse then just lag. Talking  @#!*%  is all fine but so many people take it way too far. Call of duty is a mature rated game meaning if you arn't mature enough to understand that it's not real, and if your not mature enough to accept wins/losses graciously and if you can't quite grasp the fact that people online don't give a f*ck about how good you are or how good you are at trash talking others then you SHOULD NOT PLAY THE GAME.

This is what happens when little kids get their parents to buy them a MATURE game. Trust me, I hate it too.
    Vaelenor
    For me it's simple, I just mute everyone that's not in my clan and I just report people with offensive emblems.
    GrapeKool_Aid

tommy_zoom wrote:

Too bad most of the time you can't even say anything witty because their mouth breather friends sit there and yell "****** ****** ****** ******" at you, and you have to resort to either sinking to their level or just muting them.
    I can't tell you how many times I've said the most absolute perfect, clever comeback and all I hear is "HAHA WOW YOU'RE SUCH A *** GO SUCK SOME ****."

I agree my friends and other people are like wow such a noob and we won haha noobs STFU and play the game i mean really some people and i love this to there like wow your not even prestige and im like yeah thats why your a 40 year old loser with no life that lives in there parents garage with a home arrest but all i can hear the other team go haha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

im like -_- losers

kellysa111

Yes EXACTLY!

I only feel the need to talk **** when the other people are talking **** to me. Especially when I have my mic on and they hear my voice.

They're always like "Suck my **** *****" and other things.

I always humor them and end up saying 'I only suck big dicks, you're out of luck"

If they keep talking **** and in the next match my team wins, they all shut up, or they leave in the middle of the match and I get messages from them saying a bunch of crap.

And then the 9 year old squeakers as my brother likes to call them. Always always talking **** and then they lose and they keep talking **** and they send messages.

Well said sir, well said