1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 148 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2012 1:22 PM by EviLEsKiMo Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    -pictureframe-
    RC-XDs should last longer and be more powerful.
  • 91. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    EviL      EsKiMo

-PictureFrame- wrote:

RC-XDs should last longer and be more powerful.

that's what we been suggesting!
  • 92. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    reaper2792
    I had an RC car yesterday and was following somebody and they suddenly jumped through a window as i was right behind them so i hit the trigger but didn't kill them. In reality, it would have blown a hole in that building and killed the guy. They are not strong enough in this game.
  • 93. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    SNOOP DOG XXXX

EviL      EsKiMo wrote:

that would increase my chances of getting a kill!

most of the time i always have it blow up before it even goes near anyone and i just get only one when there are a few of the enemy there.

anyone agree on this?

shut the hell up ******* freak
  • 94. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    they should just take the RC out.. the predator missile was a lot better than a stupid car
  • 95. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    SNOOP DOG XXXX

reaper2792 wrote:

I had an RC car yesterday and was following somebody and they suddenly jumped through a window as i was right behind them so i hit the trigger but didn't kill them. In reality, it would have blown a hole in that building and killed the guy. They are not strong enough in this game.

hmmm....
    MAYBE

it is a killstreak reward, only for 3 kills .
    jesus christ, because you guys are so noobish that you guys cannot get a chopper without a care package, doesnt mean the noob killtsreaks should be stronger.

use UAV instead .....

• 96. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    -pictureframe-
    The RC-XD takes a lot more skill to use than a Spy Plane. I only have one complaint, though. Yesterday I was playing Domination, and I finally managed to get two kills with my FAMAS, awarding me the RC-XD for my mad pwnage skills (Hardline was one of my perks, btw). So I started driving around, looking for a noob to kill. I eventually came across a person who standing on my team's flag. First of all, why was he doing that? Standing on a flag just makes you vulnerable, and it doesn't help the team at all. Anyways, he throws a stun grenade at my car, and it malfunctions for some reason. It doesn't make sense. I had Tactical Mask Pro equipped, so that stun shouldn't affect me. Treyarch really screwed up here; hopefully they'll fix it in the next patch.
  • 97. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    SNOOP DOG XXXX

-PictureFrame- wrote:

:^: The RC-XD takes a lot more skill to use than a Spy Plane. I only have one complaint, though. Yesterday I was playing Domination, and I finally managed to get two kills with my FAMAS, awarding me the RC-XD for my mad pwnage skills (Hardline was one of my perks, btw). So I started driving around, looking for a noob to kill. I eventually came across a person who standing on my team's flag. First of all, why was he doing that? Standing on a flag just makes you vulnerable, and it doesn't help the team at all. Anyways, he throws a stun grenade at my car, and it malfunctions for some reason. It doesn't make sense. I had Tactical Mask Pro equipped, so that stun shouldn't affect me. Treyarch really screwed up here; hopefully they'll fix it in the next patch.

i'm not sure how old you are, or are you trying to make jokes ?
    because, if you have tactical mask pro, you are more protected to flashbangs, not your RC car.
    and an RC car, should only be used in team deathmatch, because in my opinion this silly noob killstreak is only used by little children, who think it is great to drive an RC car. and i hate that car, because people are camping for it.

if you camp for a chopper gunner, ok i CAN understand it, but camping for a RC car, that's unbelievable.

• 98. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    -pictureframe-

SNOOP DOG XXXX wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

:^: The RC-XD takes a lot more skill to use than a Spy Plane. I only have one complaint, though. Yesterday I was playing Domination, and I finally managed to get two kills with my FAMAS, awarding me the RC-XD for my mad pwnage skills (Hardline was one of my perks, btw). So I started driving around, looking for a noob to kill. I eventually came across a person who standing on my team's flag. First of all, why was he doing that? Standing on a flag just makes you vulnerable, and it doesn't help the team at all. Anyways, he throws a stun grenade at my car, and it malfunctions for some reason. It doesn't make sense. I had Tactical Mask Pro equipped, so that stun shouldn't affect me. Treyarch really screwed up here; hopefully they'll fix it in the next patch.

i'm not sure how old you are, or are you trying to make jokes ?
    because, if you have tactical mask pro, you are more protected to flashbangs, not your RC car.
    and an RC car, should only be used in team deathmatch, because in my opinion this silly noob killstreak is only used by little children, who think it is great to drive an RC car. and i hate that car, because people are camping for it.

if you camp for a chopper gunner, ok i CAN understand it, but camping for a RC car, that's unbelievable.

Well I think I have a possible solution to the Tactical Mask Issue. If you press and hold square for five seconds, your character will transfer the mask over to the car. That way the car is protected, but leaves you vulnerable. Seems like a fair trade, right? I'm full of lot's of awesome ideas, so I'll share a few more while I'm on  the subject:

1.) The AK-74u should have a boost in damage and range. It is unfair that Snipers like the L96 can kill me in one shot. All guns should be able to do this.

2.) The silencer should be nerfed. I was camping one day, so I could get a new high killstreak (my record is 4) when a guy with a silencer comes through the window and shoots me! This is unfair because I didn't kill him. My solution to this problem is to make guns with silencers show up on the mini-map as purple dots, that way you know when a person has a silencer.

3.) The third reform I'd like to make in Treyarch's game has to do with body armor. I think body armor should be a perk, that way it will make it harder for enemies to shoot me. The only exception to this perk is that no one else can use it but me, because I came up with the idea.

What does everyone think? My ideas are pretty good, Treyarch oughta hire me for their next game! 
  • 99. Re: ~~~RC-XD CARS SHOULD LAST LONGER AND BE MORE POWERFUL!!!~~~
    reaper2792

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Well I think I have a possible solution to the Tactical Mask Issue. If you press and hold square for five seconds, your character will transfer the mask over to the car. That way the car is protected, but leaves you vulnerable. Seems like a fair trade, right? I'm full of lot's of awesome ideas, so I'll share a few more while I'm on  the subject:

1.) The AK-74u should have a boost in damage and range. It is unfair that Snipers like the L96 can kill me in one shot. All guns should be able to do this.

2.) The silencer should be nerfed. I was camping one day, so I could get a new high killstreak (my record is 4) when a guy with a silencer comes through the window and shoots me! This is unfair because I didn't kill him. My solution to this problem is to make guns with silencers show up on the mini-map as purple dots, that way you know when a person has a silencer.

3.) The third reform I'd like to make in Treyarch's game has to do with body armor. I think body armor should be a perk, that way it will make it harder for enemies to shoot me. The only exception to this perk is that no one else can use it but me, because I came up with the idea.

What does everyone think? My ideas are pretty good, Treyarch oughta hire me for their next game! 

I completely agree with your first 2 ideas. The AK-74u should do a bit more damage and the silencer should def. be changed. Maybe a 2 killstreak, then you get a silencer. This way, i at least have a chance to see you when i use my sply plane.

As for your third comment, that is just stupid. The whole team should be able to use it, not just you.
1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next