9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 6:24 AM by wimstje RSS

Cutpurse I really need help! =[[

Dylan2always
Cutpurse,

Please Sir, please give me a way to unban myself. I'm sorry to bother you but I enjoy Black Ops, I've been playing Modern Warfare 2 all day and I can't stand the hacking. I'm glad to know that you guy at Treyarch are actually doing something about these hackers but what about us innocent ones that didn't do anything? You have people with Lag Switches too. I know all about these Patch Blockers and Lag Switches, so I know good and well not to use them. I just want to be able to play with my friends and family again. As the other guy in the last thread you locked, I also deleted the patch but I didn't think that that was a liable thing to ban someone for. I didn't think it was a wrongful act on my part. Please Sir!

Please Respond,
                                                                       Big_N_TASTY9696
PS- I was 6th prestige too, 2nd place in my friends at school. You can review all my matches I'm sure to know that I didn't cheat. =[ Also, is there any way to lift a console ban??? I know I didn't do anything wrong on purpose. I'm not rich so I can't trade in my console or anything. =[[[
  • Re: Cutpurse I really need help! =[[
    baymeo25
    They did that to you too? That's BS. Treyarch are in for it very soon. Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUrnTl7M9-4
    Dylan2always
    Yeahh they did. =[ It really sucks for legit players that get banned while you still have the real cheaters out there that aren't getting caught. Before I got banned I met a level 15 prestiged player and I cleaned him lol. Decided to check his stats, 4days played, 8 games won, 17 games lost. total of 250 some kills...I was angry.....and haha gotta love Youtube xD
    Dylan2always
    BUMP.
    Hate being a burden but I don't want my problem going unanswered.
    Dylan2always
    Be nice for a reply soon Treyarch. >=\
    UND34D!
    i sympathize with you, dude, i would hate to be permabanned
    Dylan2always
    I would hope someone would >.< .. I mean seriously..if I did do something wrong then I could understand getting permabanned but getting 6th prestige legitly and then having it reset wasn't bad enough  for doing nothing wrong? They decided to console ban me (again doing nothing wrong) I feel Treyarch is just messing up. As I've stated earlier...There are boosters, cheaters, glitchers, lag switchers, and hackers all out there but they decide to ban me for doing nothing whilst the real culprits get away with all of that?? It's straight up BULL! So now I have over 300$ just sitting in my room because Black Ops is the only game I bought and I can't afford another game...sure I borrowed MW2 from my friend but there's just too many hackers...Can't wait for a MW3 where Infinity Ward steps up as Treyarch ALMOST did and catch the real hackers instead of the innocent. I hate this....It's bull! I can't stand it...I begged for God knows how long for a PS3 and Black Ops but Treyarch screws me over and bans me??? You should have to pay for my PS3 and game if you're gonna do this...Perhaps Sony should step it up too...just saying.
    NotoriousRJF

Dylan2always wrote:

Be nice for a reply soon Treyarch. >=\

You wont get one, and since rules and reading things like the Code of Conduct is not your strong suit, I will help...

9. NO ONLINE GAME BAN APPEALING: Players may be banned from using in-game features / functionality for varying durations of time for violating the posted Security & Enforcement Policy. All bans are the result of a review process in which direct evidence is gathered prior to action being taken. Bans are not subject to appeal. As such, topics/posts created to discuss the merit of an ONLINE Call of Duty game ban, or the alleged innocence of a banned player, is considered a form of spam and is prohibited.

Read the full Security & Enforcement Policy here: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100341470

See what you get for being a mindless sheep and trying to take shortcuts in life?  You earned your console ban, now live with it and quit SPAMMING the forums unless you want to get banned from here as well.  Cutpurse is busy helping honest gamers who had their stats accidentally reset after a hard freeze, no need to waste time on lowlifes like you.  You cheat, you get what you got coming. 
    I don't have the power to lift a perma ban.

Hi Cutpurse,

when browsing this forum it looks like you are someone that can recover from a Fresh Start. This happened to me overnight without my knowledge....

My rank and progress is completely wiped.

i was 2nd Prestige level 55.

my platform is PS3, my gamertag is wimstje.

Could you please restore me to that level or close to it ;-) ?

Thanks, mate !