4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2011 11:22 AM by otaman1 RSS

Custom zombie maps

I was on youtube and was looking up custom zombie maps and then i stared to make my own and was wondering if any one knew the program to use to be able to make the map?
  • Re: Custom zombie maps

otaman1 wrote:

Use Radiant. Just search Call of Duty Radiant. For me, I have WaW Radiant as I do not have any other games (with the exception of Black Ops). You will need a game on PC first in order to download Radiant. Radiant so far had been released on Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty World at War...For PC only

Does it give your pc viruses or any thing like that?
    What maps have you made any of the ones that the byrdzz have played on?
    otaman1
    Use Radiant. Just search Call of Duty Radiant. For me, I have WaW Radiant as I do not have any other games (with the exception of Black Ops). You will need a game on PC first in order to download Radiant. Radiant so far had been released on Call of Duty, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty World at War...For PC only
    otaman1

The Frost Mizer wrote:

otaman1 wrote:

Does it give your pc viruses or any thing like that?

Nah. It worked perfectly fine. You just have to download the latest version. And there might be some errors but that's just common. Try looking for some tutorials.