1 2 3 4 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2012 4:11 PM by FilbertMoo Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    I picked one up last night when I ran out of ammo.  It had rapid fire and a red dot so I was happy to give it a try but I couldn't hit anything with it!  I have over 20,000 kills with a 2.x KD and less than 500 are with the 74u.  I just can't figure out how people get kills with it.
  • 11. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    Oops.  Double post.
  • 12. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    secondhand smoke
    No.  SMG's are already at a disadvantage.
  • 13. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    icc80012
    I've been killed more by the FAMAS then by the AK74u......... why do people complain so much about the damn AK74u, I'm sick of seeing these threads.
  • 14. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    darkplaces28

Avengedyesterday wrote:

Ak74u was only overpowered with a grip and rapid fire. It isn't any better then other smgs at normal. Specter>ak74u any day.

Did you know you can use Grip and Rapid Fire again on the AK74u? I just found that out when I was going to use that gun the other day. I thought for sure that's one thing they took away.
  • 15. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    burney_1988

MastaDisasta94 wrote:

I can't stand this gun its so overpowered! It seems like its the only gun in this game taht has stopping power. Even when I pick one of the ground and use it I think its overpowered. Anyone agree?

Every time I pick one off the ground now I think it's s**t. I whored it quite alot before the patch though.
  • 16. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    penguinmaxx
    Game still is going to suck either way if the remove it or not
  • 17. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    Gryphon__
    The 74u isn't overpowered anymore. Whatever they did that last patch really did fix that gun. It doesn't have that power/accuracy/magic bullet stuff that it used to, at least no where NEAR to the levels it once did. As already stated in here, the Spectre is better that the 74u to be honest. The only thing the 74u has over the Spectre, in my books, is the fact it can use dual mags (A big thing when you want lots of ammo and don't want to use Scavanger.)

The FAMAS is currently the over-powered gun. And it's not that it has more power, its simply too oddly accurate compared to everything else. The AUG is, too, but not quite as much as the FAMAS. The Commando and Galil both have big power, but you have to burst fire to get the appropriate amount of accuracy (Which is how it was supposed to be with all guns, but the Aug and Famas somehow ended up far more accurate and full blast.)

All this said...None of these guns is overpowered to the levels that some guns in previous CoD games were. I really can't complain about the guns themselves, anymore. I can only complain these days about the bizarre hit detection that lets you get killed ten feet past a fully protective wall...THAT happens no matter WHAT gun they use.
  • 18. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!

MastaDisasta94 wrote:

Actually the Famas,AK47, Commando and AUG are overused. The Ak47u is just plain overpowered dumbass. Most of the SMGs are outclassed by it and alot of them are useless. If they wont remove it they could at least tone it down.

First off the AK74u isnt overpowered. Have you ever looked at the official stats page? Of course not your just making these stupid accusations out of opinion. Each gun is balanced to the way people online play with them. There is no longer any issues with the guns. The 74u has low fire rate with high damage. As where the MPL has high fire rate & lower damage the damage isnt extreme to the point of over powered. If anything the 74u is underpowered have you used it after patch if feels like im flicking beans at someone.
  • 19. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!

Gryphon__ wrote:

The 74u isn't overpowered anymore. Whatever they did that last patch really did fix that gun. It doesn't have that power/accuracy/magic bullet stuff that it used to, at least no where NEAR to the levels it once did. As already stated in here, the Spectre is better that the 74u to be honest. The only thing the 74u has over the Spectre, in my books, is the fact it can use dual mags (A big thing when you want lots of ammo and don't want to use Scavanger.)

The FAMAS is currently the over-powered gun. And it's not that it has more power, its simply too oddly accurate compared to everything else. The AUG is, too, but not quite as much as the FAMAS. The Commando and Galil both have big power, but you have to burst fire to get the appropriate amount of accuracy (Which is how it was supposed to be with all guns, but the Aug and Famas somehow ended up far more accurate and full blast.)

All this said...None of these guns is overpowered to the levels that some guns in previous CoD games were. I really can't complain about the guns themselves, anymore. I can only complain these days about the bizarre hit detection that lets you get killed ten feet past a fully protective wall...THAT happens no matter WHAT gun they use.

The only thing that would make me thing that the FAMAS is overpowered is that its unlocked at lvl 14. Guns that good shouldnt be unlocked that early. But the AUG is better than the famas higher damage with better recoil.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next