4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 23, 2011 6:07 PM by extremefight49 RSS

Forum Rank

kainon
Logged in today to reply to a post and noticed my Rank in the Top Right Corner says "Private" yet in the Profile it says Seargent.

I was just wondering whats up?   Oh well..

Kainon
Sergeant
Currently:
Last Active:
  • Re: Forum Rank
    lonestate
    Good morning Guys and Gals.  Hey quick question for you, I am new to the site.  It says now that I am a member of the community I can work on the missions.  When I go to the missions tab there is no way for me to participate.  Are they not working?  Does the site not do this anymore?  Thanks for any help in this matter.
    EliteDragonMaster

Kainon wrote:

Logged in today to reply to a post and noticed my Rank in the Top Right Corner says "Private" yet in the Profile it says Seargent.

Kainon
    Sergeant
    Currently:
    Last Active:

i just logged in and it said i was private but im supposee to be the next rank and i never got any noticed of being deranked.  first the game is messed up now the sites messed up. way to go treyarch.
    EliteDragonMaster

Kainon wrote:

Kainon
    Sergeant
    Currently:
    Last Active:

it could be a bug or broken code in the site itself
    extremefight49
    The site is pretty screwed up right now. Points and ranks are broken and have been for about four months.

Missions have not been available for some time either.