10 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2011 8:14 AM by MN Josh RSS

New Vending Machine Ideas?

MN Josh
Since people can get to a point where they have nothing to spend money on other than to roll the box a hundred times, what if there was a new vending machine (i.e. Pack-a-Punch, Perk-a-Cola machines)

I have 2 ideas to start.

1) Ammo machine-
People do fairly well with conserving ammo and making it to Hellhounds to get the Max Ammo, but it would be nice in some cases to be able to spend almost anything on more ammo for a Wonder weapon.

2) Upgrade Station-
Similar to Bioshock's (2K games) upgrade machine. A machine where you could put your weapon in- like PaP- but got to choose an upgrade such as: masterkey, grenade launcher, flamethrower, red dot, reflex, grip, extended magazines, dual magazines, etc. The upgrade costs up to 5000 because it could be utilized like the PaP weapon, but not as devastating. Obviously, you could not equip more than 2 attachments and only one under-barrel and one for the mag just like the online custom classes.

Feedback and other ideas?!
  • Re: New Vending Machine Ideas?
    ste.richards12

MN Josh wrote:

Since people can get to a point where they have nothing to spend money on other than to roll the box a hundred times, what if there was a new vending machine (i.e. Pack-a-Punch, Perk-a-Cola machines)

I have 2 ideas to start.

1) Ammo machine-
    People do fairly well with conserving ammo and making it to Hellhounds to get the Max Ammo, but it would be nice in some cases to be able to spend almost anything on more ammo for a Wonder weapon.

2) Upgrade Station-
    Similar to Bioshock's (2K games) upgrade machine. A machine where you could put your weapon in- like PaP- but got to choose an upgrade such as: masterkey, grenade launcher, flamethrower, red dot, reflex, grip, extended magazines, dual magazines, etc. The upgrade costs up to 5000 because it could be utilized like the PaP weapon, but not as devastating. Obviously, you could not equip more than 2 attachments and only one under-barrel and one for the mag just like the online custom classes.

Feedback and other ideas?!

Very original. As if this doesn't get discussed every day.
    there have been a million ammo machines post and treyarc is not going to do it.They were for shi no and der riese but was cancelled because everyone would camp at it.
    MN Josh

OpsRule wrote:

there have been a million ammo machines post and treyarc is not going to do it.They were for shi no and der riese but was cancelled because everyone would camp at it.

What if it cost 5000 and was in a real open and non-camp location? I mean people couldn't camp if they had no money or defensive cover around it.
    MN Josh

ste.richards12 wrote:

Well if you could read, I just joined yesterday. Since then, I haven't seen a single thread on this topic. So the answer is NO, this doesn't get discussed everyday. Good try on the feedback though. Thank you for wasting my time. I'm sure you feel so much better that, even though you KNOW this similar thread is posted "every day," you had to come in here and comment on it because obviously you have nothing better to do in Ethiopia at this present moment than to waste the time of other people.
    ste.richards12

MN Josh wrote:

ste.richards12 wrote:

Well if you could read, I just joined yesterday. Since then, I haven't seen a single thread on this topic. So the answer is NO, this doesn't get discussed everyday. Good try on the feedback though. Thank you for wasting my time. I'm sure you feel so much better that, even though you KNOW this similar thread is posted "every day," you had to come in here and comment on it because obviously you have nothing better to do in Ethiopia (bunch of n1ggers) at this present moment than to waste the time of other people.

Leave me people alone you racist!
    MN Josh
    Racism because I used the word ETHIOPIA?? ...Find something in there that relates to racism and get back to me.
    they should make sonic boom one wen u knife wave comes out of knife and blows zombies away(doesnt kill)
    ZOMBIEROBOT299
    both of you arew being @$$E$ (not sure if we can curse) but none of this has to do with the topic and what if it could only be used by each player once per round?
    HeLLRaiser812
    I think its a great idea , your guns dont get any powerful as the rounds go by the zombies gets stronger thus your gun stays the same doing no damage to the zombies at round 56 it takes 12 shots with PAP ray gun to make a crawler ridiculous... you ask me I say you need to balance it out once you hit a certain round the zombies dont get any stronger just add more phases and more power ups or you add another machine to get more powerful ammo its adjusts according to the round you are on and make it like 20 grand or something.

Another thing I've notice is on old WAW zombies you could get power ups from traps being set the lightning traps also you make this wunderwaffle so powerful and it gets powers up then you come out with the zues cannon and it gives you hardly any points and no power ups ... the gun turrets kills but no power ups and the traps same thing nothing I love this game just needs to be balanced out and fair Ive spent too many hours on zombies and die hard fan just hope Treyarch listens to hardcore gamers like myself and take things in account and gj on fixing the expolits aka Lander glitch wish you could fix the leaderboards from these glitchers...
    MN Josh
    Totally agree Hellraiser. I've posted a forum on the balance of a new kind of Zombie mode with the same stuff you just said. There's no point after a while because you rack up so many points but can't do anything with them because after a while you have all the best weapons and everything you'd need. It all becomes worthless after a while. I also agree that WaW had a better zombie dynamic because of the fact that you could gain drops from any zombie, even zombies that die from a Nuke can drop a power-up. In Black Ops, the zombies hardly ever drop anything and never drop anything if being killed by traps, turrets, or the thundergun. Also, the zombies in Black Ops are more powerful faster. In WaW, the Bowie knife was one hit kill until wave 15 almost (14 maybe?) but in Black Ops, it's a two hit kill by wave 10. I think some kind of machine or upgrade machine would be great. Make it worth ridiculous amounts of money so you can't use it until high rounds but make it so you can actually advance in rounds.