1 2 3 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Sep 4, 2013 9:22 AM by Wardy1985 RSS

Parents watch your kids.

TheOnlyKiwi
I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.

EDIT 1: Thanks for all the MATURE replys on this post. I thought i was just going to get a bunch of hate on this but i see a lot of people understand where and i'm coming form and thanks to all the parents who make sure their kid(s) are respectful. 
  • 1. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    DynamicStriker

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Yet another legitimate post. Thats two I've seen today.

    I agree with what you say. Thank god my kids are 4 and under.
  • 2. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    TheOnlyKiwi

    DynamicStriker wrote:

     

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Yet another legitimate post. Thats two I've seen today.

    I agree with what you say. Thank god my kids are 4 and under.



    I mean i don't mind kid gamers just over 90% of them are little cussing monsters.
  • 3. Re: Parents watch your kids.

    DynamicStriker wrote:

     

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Yet another legitimate post. Thats two I've seen today.

    I agree with what you say. Thank god my kids are 4 and under.



    Both of you are 100% right. my daughter is 16 and i just let her start playing Black ops. To many parents don't care what they give the kids to play then they get made when they don't like what they see.
  • 4. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    TheOnlyKiwi

    PAZUZU16 wrote:

     

    DynamicStriker wrote:

     

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Yet another legitimate post. Thats two I've seen today.

    I agree with what you say. Thank god my kids are 4 and under.



    Both of you are 100% right. my daughter is 16 and i just let her start playing Black ops. To many parents don't care what they give the kids to play then they get made when they don't like what they see.



    Yeah i'm a teenn gamer too and i hate it when i'm palying with my friend and find a lobby of trash talking kids.
  • 5. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    fsb75
    I didn't buy my kids a mic....and they must mute everyone in the lobby before the game starts.  They have gotten very fast at this routine.  The thumbs just fly!
  • 6. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    unknowen??
    u r right that kids are annoying and babysitters just throw them at the xbox or ps3 so they would be quiet. kids shouldn't be near cod.
  • 7. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    TheOnlyKiwi

    FSB75 wrote:

     

    I didn't buy my kids a mic....and they must mute everyone in the lobby before the game starts.  They have gotten very fast at this routine.  The thumbs just fly!




  • 8. Re: Parents watch your kids.

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Agreed. Parent's just want a nanny and not to spend time with their kids.
    Yet they wonder why the kids hate them.

  • 9. Re: Parents watch your kids.
    TheOnlyKiwi

    GoNavy_09 wrote:

     

    TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

     

    I'm sick of going into a match with a party of 3-5 little cares and the cuss so much it would make a sailor plug his hears. I bet parents get their kids and Xbox or PS3 not because the kids want one but because it's the modern version of a baby sitter. They throw their kids on the game and they won't hear a word from them for hours. And i bet those parents are the same ones who complain about guns effecting kids. It's different if the parents play with them.



    Agreed. Parent's just want a nanny and not to spend time with their kids.
    Yet they wonder why the kids hate them.



    And they ruin the game for all the people who should be playing.
1 2 3 Previous Next