20 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 2:48 PM by goodnewsbay RSS

TO: Cutpurse

screamin_4orks
I don't have a problem or anything like that is wrong. I just want to tell you that you are doing a great job. Thank you for answering peoples post and helping them with their problem. I have noticed over the few years I have been playing on-line not many Admin. help out the games but as for you: you help people. so on behalf of ME (can speak for everyone) I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!!  Thank you for what you do for people and keep up the great work.              ( this post is not a joke of any sort)
  • Re: TO: Cutpurse
    Seany_Cash
    Cutpurse for president 2012!
    XxReggieKushxX

Seany_Cash wrote:

Cutpurse for Community Manager

Fixed it for you
    Seany_Cash

XxReggieKushxX wrote:

Seany_Cash wrote:

Cutpurse for Community Manager

Fixed it for you

that is well appreciated sir!
    TheFluffyGamer
    BUMP no more xbox loving jd_2020 cutpurse for community manager and olins mole is scary
    screamin_4orks
    Bump...      CUTPURSE FOREVER!!!!!!!
    WIDOWMAKER-_45

TheFluffyGamer wrote:

BUMP no more xbox loving jd_2020 cutpurse for community manager and olins mole is scary

olins mole   :shock:  GO CUTPURSE
    The-Czech-Cannon
    Cutpurse 

jd-2020
    screamin_4orks
    Cutpurse!!!!!!                                              
    theunknown666
    Hear hear! Keep up the great work Cutpurse 
    screamin_4orks
    Bump.... CUTPURSE RULES THE PS3 ONLINE PLAY!!!!!!!
    Ya, I noticed he has been commenting a lot on these forums and helping people, thank you Cutpurse.
    MontyNav

screamin_4orks wrote:

why do you keep bumping this? are you expecting something special to come of this?
    Cutpurse is just a forum admin.  He doesn't get to decide who gets banned or what glitches get fixed. Stop making him sound better than he really is.
    screamin_4orks

MontyNav wrote:

screamin_4orks wrote:

why do you keep bumping this? are you expecting something special to come of this?

NO, Just to let people know if they have any problems that they can contact Cutpurse and he will help them when no one else will.
    If you have a problem with that then just get over it. because if is a free forum and I can bump something if I want.
    screamin_4orks

NickZombie wrote:

Cutpurse is just a forum admin.  He doesn't get to decide who gets banned or what glitches get fixed. Stop making him sound better than he really is.

I'm not making him sound anyway. He has done a lot to help peole with lost stats and emblem bans. He makes his self sound good by the things he does. Is that all most of you people do is flam on people for everything? my advise to all of the flammer out there is to go F*** Yourselves.
    MontyNav

screamin_4orks wrote:

NickZombie wrote:

I'm not making him sound anyway. He has done a lot to help peole with lost stats and emblem bans. He makes his self sound good by the things he does. Is that all most of you people do is flam on people for everything? my advise to all of the flammer out there is to go F*** Yourselves.

thats his job and what he is paid to do! you make him sound like he is your hero & that he is here to save us all from damnation & that he is doing it for free

you really need to get a life! nobody is saying he doesn't do a good job but there is no need to have your tongue where it shouldn't be!

screamin_4orks

MontyNav wrote:

screamin_4orks wrote:

NickZombie wrote:

thats his job and what he is paid to do! you make him sound like he is your hero & that he is here to save us all from damnation & that he is doing it for free

you really need to get a life! nobody is saying he doesn't do a good job but there is no need to have your tongue where it shouldn't be!

Like were you tongue is now ( on a sick monkeys a**) LOL!!! All I was saying is People should see that someone does care about how our gaming experience is, and if there is a problem then someone does care enough about us (since everyone says that Treyarch doesn't care about PS3) to help. even if it is his job doesn't mean he has to do it. lots of other people have jobs but they' re still problems with the game. so does that mean they are doing their jobs: NO I don't think so. Just wanted to give someone some thanks for doing their job.

can cutpurse help me i was deranked for no reason from prestige level 34 to no prestige level 1. lost everything, and i mean everything. from this page it seems he's my only hope at recovering anything i had before activision/elite/ black ops 2 screwed me. my psn is rock_N_red94

Hi Can cutpurse please help me as I stuffed up big time and I reset all of my stats when I prestiged I was going to be prestiged 3 and now I am back to level 1 please help me cutpurse my psn id is ree_aussie_1974

goodnewsbay

Cutpurse you are a SAINT! Thanks!