1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 RSS

YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

CrayHD
Yes, it's true. It's you. You, the ones that camp and wait for us to come, you, the ones that uses the cheapest setups to get the possibly best score, you, the ones that dashboard if you get frustrated. I really love the whole Call of Duty franchise, maybe witha little exception to Black Ops, but the community is destroying this game. You're making it the worst, always.
Ever asked yourself why so many people always say " I'm going back to [insert title of previous COD here] " ? Because casual players go on. If Black Ops is released, they stop playing MW2 and start playing BO. Game gets a 1000% better from one day to another. Odd huh?
You're complaining about ghost, you're getting frustrated and you start using it out of the frustration. You will see that this game will not end other than MW2 did. Once it's July/August, everybody whores Ghost camping, just like they whored OMA.
Now, why are you doing it? If you hate those people that use this set up so much, why you use it by yourself. You know why people starting OMA/DC? Because they got frustrated by other guys doing this. Here is the mistake. If you didn't start OMAing, the guy you killed with it didn't too. And the guy who got killed by him didn't. And it goes on. Please, don't use cheap set ups out of frustration, or this game will have an end pretty soon.
  • 1. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Afro Fan Club

CrayHD wrote:

Yes, it's true. It's you. You, the ones that camp and wait for us to come, you, the ones that uses the cheapest setups to get the possibly best score, you, the ones that dashboard if you get frustrated. I really love the whole Call of Duty franchise, maybe witha little exception to Black Ops, but the community is destroying this game. You're making it the worst, always.
    Ever asked yourself why so many people always say " I'm going back to [insert title of previous COD here] " ? Because casual players go on. If Black Ops is released, they stop playing MW2 and start playing BO. Game gets a 1000% better from one day to another. Odd huh?
    You're complaining about ghost, you're getting frustrated and you start using it out of the frustration. You will see that this game will not end other than MW2 did. Once it's July/August, everybody whores Ghost camping, just like they whored OMA.
    Now, why are you doing it? If you hate those people that use this set up so much, why you use it by yourself. You know why people starting OMA/DC? Because they got frustrated by other guys doing this. Here is the mistake. If you didn't start OMAing, the guy you killed with it didn't too. And the guy who got killed by him didn't. And it goes on. Please, don't use cheap set ups out of frustration, or this game will have an end pretty soon.

People like you make these forums unenjoyable! Tons of people like you get on her just to bi*ch and complain about the same old sh*t. You aren't helping or changing anything, so stfu.
  • 2. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    ball ache2008

Afro Fan Club wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

People like you make these forums unenjoyable! Tons of people like you get on her just to bi*ch and complain about the same old sh*t. You aren't helping or changing anything.

This pretty much sums it up i'm afraid. I wouldn't say you make it un-enjoyable but negative worded threads do. You are trying to do the right thing and i'm sure are a good person but, if i speak for myself as a member of the community, i don't need telling that the game is ruined and un-enjoyable. Let people make their own decisions i guess. Some users will exploit cheap set-ups but many many others do not and keep the game fun. We don't need telling 24/7 that the game we enjoy and play is rubbish really, we know some people believe that but we don't need to be told it, we make our own minds up.
  • 3. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

Afro Fan Club wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

People like you make these forums unenjoyable! Tons of people like you get on her just to bi*ch and complain about the same old sh*t. You aren't helping or changing anything, so stfu.

***** and complaining about the same old ****? I complain about the community, rarely see guys doing this. Anyways, do you disagree and your opinion is that the community is good?
  • 4. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Afro Fan Club
    Some of them. I'm so tired of people just posting to complain. Nobody forces you to play b.o., and it's ok if you don't like it and don't want to play it, i'm just tired of all the hate filled posts on this website.
  • 5. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    hopwas2010
    I don't care. It is only a game so just get on your life..
  • 6. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

Afro Fan Club wrote:

Some of them. I'm so tired of people just posting to complain. Nobody forces you to play b.o., and it's ok if you don't like it and don't want to play it, i'm just tired of all the hate filled posts on this website.

Well, it's pretty much how forums involved. I see hardly any gaming forum where people only share tactics etc.
  • 7. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

ball ache2008 wrote:

Afro Fan Club wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

People like you make these forums unenjoyable! Tons of people like you get on her just to bi*ch and complain about the same old sh*t. You aren't helping or changing anything.

This pretty much sums it up i'm afraid. I wouldn't say you make it un-enjoyable but negative worded threads do. You are trying to do the right thing and i'm sure are a good person but, if i speak for myself as a member of the community, i don't need telling that the game is ruined and un-enjoyable. Let people make their own decisions i guess. Some users will exploit cheap set-ups but many many others do not and keep the game fun. We don't need telling 24/7 that the game we enjoy and play is rubbish really, we know some people believe that but we don't need to be told it, we make our own minds up.

Game isn't ruined, but it could get ruined fast. I'm trying to tell that you shouldn't use cheap setups and tactics because you are frustrated.
  • 8. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    ball ache2008

CrayHD wrote:

Game isn't ruined, but it could get ruined fast. I'm trying to tell that you shouldn't use cheap setups and tactics because you are frustrated.

People who dashboard are the first to complain about others dashboarding and being put into a losing team. Some realise that they are causing the problem to others themselves and some don't but neither group change the way they act based on recieving that information and both will moan about the issue. It is the way some humans work, everybody knows this and is aware of the situation.

We don't need it being put so negatively on the forum though because you won't change the minds of those at fault and the others who don't use cheap tactics will continue to not use cheap tactics so all this thread is really doing is adding to a negative atmosphere. Yes these issues exist but i don't mind coming across them every so often if i still enjoy playing. We don't need to be told told over and over again about issues we have no control over and prefer to try to ignore. It's far too negative and if negative posts like this carry on then the forums will become negative and then the Devs. will never visit the site for fear of flaming and then there goes a method of communication with them. Your saying don't use cheap tactics in game because it ruins the experience, well please don't use negative posts for no real reason on here because it ruins the experience.
  • 9. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    daryl82
    I tell you what makes this game un-enjoyable and its people telling me how i should play, what i should and shouldnt do, what guns i should and shouldnt use and if i use something diffrent to them and they lose i get abusive messages.

ITS A F***ING GAME just play it the way you want and let others play the way they want.

There is no set way to play it or set items to use thats why there is variety and there are hundreads of thousands of diffrent types of people playing hundreads of thousands diffrent ways.
1 2 3 Previous Next