1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

ball ache2008 wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

Game isn't ruined, but it could get ruined fast. I'm trying to tell that you shouldn't use cheap setups and tactics because you are frustrated.

People who dashboard are the first to complain about others dashboarding and being put into a losing team. Some realise that they are causing the problem to others themselves and some don't but neither group change the way they act based on recieving that information and both will moan about the issue. It is the way some humans work, everybody knows this and is aware of the situation.

We don't need it being put so negatively on the forum though because you won't change the minds of those at fault and the others who don't use cheap tactics will continue to not use cheap tactics so all this thread is really doing is adding to a negative atmosphere. Yes these issues exist but i don't mind coming across them every so often if i still enjoy playing. We don't need to be told told over and over again about issues we have no control over and prefer to try to ignore. It's far too negative and if negative posts like this carry on then the forums will become negative and then the Devs. will never visit the site for fear of flaming and then there goes a method of communication with them. Your saying don't use cheap tactics in game because it ruins the experience, well please don't use negative posts for no real reason on here because it ruins the experience.

Hate how all your post make more sense than mines. 
  • 11. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    I agree with you in the point of view of camping and OMA! I am TIRED of f#$@ing people that use an ak74 or famas waiting for you to pass to kill you and them saying: "I have more skill them you!"

Bulls#it!!                

I still play Cod united offensive! And you know why?? Because there isn't a F camper there!!! Until treyarch or activision whatever! See that Last stand, famas, camping and other things are ruining the game!!!

If YOU USE AN AK-74, CAMP AND KILL SOMEBODY FROM BEHIND, U HAVE NO SKILL AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you consider doing nothing for 1 minute and killing somebody from behind that occasinaly passes by something to be proud of? Something skilled??

If on the next Cod Oma, Second chance and camping aren't BANNED for good im not buying it!!! How can people have fun if there's camping and Last stand around??????

That's also y i like Sharpshooter a little bit! U ALL get the SAME weapon!! No complains!!!

STOP USING LAST STAND! STOP CAMPING!
  • 12. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    desyyy
    Ghost Pro
    Warlord Pro
    Ninja Pro
    Supressor
    Jammer/Motion sensor
    AND a dark corner on the map where my gillisuit blends in= Me being invisible on radar, even when shooting, If people aim at me my name wont show up, and i can see them coming, or jam their radar. Invisible to all, possibly a skill people scream camper at, but a strategy which usuallly ends up with me in the top 3 players.
    There is no set way to play so stop caring how people play. If you dont like it, go find a game where you dont have freedom to make classes.
  • 13. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    creaper21
    And it is Treyarch who created the cheap stuff and refuse to fix it. Obviously there will be people using what they can to win. And as long as Treyarch doesn't fix it, we will always see it.
  • 14. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Col. Kurtz

daryl82 wrote:

I tell you what makes this game un-enjoyable and its people telling me how i should play, what i should and shouldnt do, what guns i should and shouldnt use and if i use something diffrent to them and they lose i get abusive messages.

ITS A F***ING GAME just play it the way you want and let others play the way they want.

There is no set way to play it or set items to use thats why there is variety and there are hundreads of thousands of diffrent types of people playing hundreads of thousands diffrent ways.

Well said,,,it cracks me up when people say that if you use the famas or the ak74 then your a noob, or ghost pro with claymores means your a camper. Everyone has their own style and own favorite setups. How boreing would it REALLY be if we all ran the exact same setup and played the exact same way?  As the old saying goes '' variety is the spice of life'' is true unexpected things make it more enjoyable. Just my 2 cents worth. 
  • 15. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    alexwoodgarbage
    Complaining about Black Ops in April is like complaining about a cold winter day in spring.

You guys need to open your eyes and:

- play Homefront
    - play Crysis 2
    - wait a few days - with mouths shut till then - and play Portal 2
    - maybe come to terms with the fact this game isn't your cup of tea (after six months playing it  ) and shut it already

Cray, you already have a thread about how bad you think this game is. Furthermore, the topic is the MOST POSTED topic on the forum, surely you could've bumped any other thread voicing a similar feeling to yours.

Seriously, feel better and stop with the negativity already, it's a waste of your precious little time. There's just too much fun stuff to do instead.

Maybe play Portal again, to warm up for the sequel?

Cheers!

[/kumbaya]
  • 16. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    TheDanRich

desyyy wrote:

Ghost Pro
    Warlord Pro
    Ninja Pro
    Supressor
    Jammer/Motion sensor
    AND a dark corner on the map where my gillisuit blends in= Me being invisible on radar, even when shooting, If people aim at me my name wont show up, and i can see them coming, or jam their radar. Invisible to all, possibly a skill people scream camper at, but a strategy which usuallly ends up with me in the top 3 players.

But at what cost? That just sounds so boring.
  • 17. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    CrayHD

alexwoodgarbage wrote:

Complaining about Black Ops in April is like complaining about a cold winter day in spring.

You guys need to open your eyes and:

- play Homefront
    - play Crysis 2
    - wait a few days - with mouths shut till then - and play Portal 2
    - maybe come to terms with the fact this game isn't your cup of tea (after six months playing it  ) and shut it already

Cray, you already have a thread about how bad you think this game is. Furthermore, the topic is the MOST POSTED topic on the forum, surely you could've bumped any other thread voicing a similar feeling to yours.

Seriously, feel better and stop with the negativity already, it's a waste of your precious little time. There's just too much fun stuff to do instead.

Maybe play Portal again, to warm up for the sequel?

Cheers!

[/kumbaya]

6 months already? Holy F****
  • 18. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Agreed.
    Out of all the shooters I've played, CoD has the worst community by far.
  • 19. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Everyone cries when they die.  I like the diversity of COD.  If everyone run and gunned, it would get boring.  If everyone camped, it would get boring.  COD is the best game ever!!  There's no better game out there right now. All you complainers need to suck it up and just keep dying.  If  you're not enjoying getting your butt kicked, just dashboard and find another game to die in and start your dashboarding process all over again.  LOL  Or you could just write and complain some more.      
1 2 3 4 Previous Next