1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 11:49 AM by oaklandraider12 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    yPRIMEequals2t
    It is just people's nature to complain and troll on the internet, most of these threads do not matter anyways.
  • 21. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

CrayHD wrote:

Yes, it's true. It's you. You, the ones that camp and wait for us to come, you, the ones that uses the cheapest setups to get the possibly best score, you, the ones that dashboard if you get frustrated. I really love the whole Call of Duty franchise, maybe witha little exception to Black Ops, but the community is destroying this game. You're making it the worst, always.
    Ever asked yourself why so many people always say " I'm going back to [insert title of previous COD here] " ? Because casual players go on. If Black Ops is released, they stop playing MW2 and start playing BO. Game gets a 1000% better from one day to another. Odd huh?
    You're complaining about ghost, you're getting frustrated and you start using it out of the frustration. You will see that this game will not end other than MW2 did. Once it's July/August, everybody whores Ghost camping, just like they whored OMA.
    Now, why are you doing it? If you hate those people that use this set up so much, why you use it by yourself. You know why people starting OMA/DC? Because they got frustrated by other guys doing this. Here is the mistake. If you didn't start OMAing, the guy you killed with it didn't too. And the guy who got killed by him didn't. And it goes on. Please, don't use cheap set ups out of frustration, or this game will have an end pretty soon.

I agree with you pretty much.  The Community is what Killed MW2, not the game.  How many kids watched a hutch or optic video on youtube and the next thing you know dudes are going 2-27 bc they are running and jumping trying to get a 1080 no-scope wall bang off of the cliff in Afghan?  Seriously?

Lets not even talk about boosters and hackers!!!!
  • 22. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    daryl82

wkryder wrote:

CrayHD wrote:

Yes, it's true. It's you. You, the ones that camp and wait for us to come, you, the ones that uses the cheapest setups to get the possibly best score, you, the ones that dashboard if you get frustrated. I really love the whole Call of Duty franchise, maybe witha little exception to Black Ops, but the community is destroying this game. You're making it the worst, always.
    Ever asked yourself why so many people always say " I'm going back to [insert title of previous COD here] " ? Because casual players go on. If Black Ops is released, they stop playing MW2 and start playing BO. Game gets a 1000% better from one day to another. Odd huh?
    You're complaining about ghost, you're getting frustrated and you start using it out of the frustration. You will see that this game will not end other than MW2 did. Once it's July/August, everybody whores Ghost camping, just like they whored OMA.
    Now, why are you doing it? If you hate those people that use this set up so much, why you use it by yourself. You know why people starting OMA/DC? Because they got frustrated by other guys doing this. Here is the mistake. If you didn't start OMAing, the guy you killed with it didn't too. And the guy who got killed by him didn't. And it goes on. Please, don't use cheap set ups out of frustration, or this game will have an end pretty soon.

I agree with you pretty much.  The Community is what Killed MW2, not the game.  How many kids watched a hutch or optic video on youtube and the next thing you know dudes are going 2-27 bc they are running and jumping trying to get a 1080 no-scope wall bang off of the cliff in Afghan?  Seriously?

Lets not even talk about boosters and hackers!!!!

Funny you should mention about the idiots that use the game to F** about i was playing CTF on Berlin Wall and 3 of my team mates were just running up and down the red road trying to get past the turrets and not a single one had any kills or attempts to capture the flag and all you could hear was them laughing at each other like pathetic little kids in the playground.
  • 23. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Bieltan

cptprice753 wrote:

I agree with you in the point of view of camping and OMA! I am TIRED of f#$@ing people that use an ak74 or famas waiting for you to pass to kill you and them saying: "I have more skill them you!"

Bulls#it!!                

I still play Cod united offensive! And you know why?? Because there isn't a F camper there!!! Until treyarch or activision whatever! See that Last stand, famas, camping and other things are ruining the game!!!

If YOU USE AN AK-74, CAMP AND KILL SOMEBODY FROM BEHIND, U HAVE NO SKILL AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you consider doing nothing for 1 minute and killing somebody from behind that occasinaly passes by something to be proud of? Something skilled??

If on the next Cod Oma, Second chance and camping aren't BANNED for good im not buying it!!! How can people have fun if there's camping and Last stand around??????

That's also y i like Sharpshooter a little bit! U ALL get the SAME weapon!! No complains!!!

STOP USING LAST STAND! STOP CAMPING!

I doubt anyone who sits in a random dark corner genuinely thinks they are skilled, I think you'll find a lack of confidence in their own skills brings about this tactic. And it wont stop anytime soon so adapt or bog off. And btw overuse of punctuation makes you sound butthurt...
  • 24. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    TheOnlyKiwi

Hopwas2010 wrote:

I don't care. It is only a game so just get on your life..

True but we paid $60 (more depending no what adition you got) and we want to get the most out of it but all the campers are ruining the game. No average person wants to waste $60 on a over rated POS.
  • 25. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Bieltan

TheOnlyKiwi wrote:

Hopwas2010 wrote:

I don't care. It is only a game so just get on your life..

True but we paid $60 (more depending no what adition you got) and we want to get the most out of it but all the campers are ruining the game. No average person wants to waste $60 on a over rated POS.

So learn to counter campers. I did, do, and as a result I rarely see anyone camping for very long in my matches.

You seem to be disregarding the fact that those who camp also paid for their game and therefore have just as much right to play how they want as you do. It's not campers ruining the game for you, it's your refusal to embrace new approaches and tactics.
  • 26. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    Ceruela
    I actually agree with CrayHD. However, I think that one of the main problems is that noobs watch the guys on YouTube either camp with Ghost or (in MW2's case), use MLC or noobtubes. (I know there weren't many noobtube videos uploaded from the "big guys", but Wings of Redemption uploaded one early in the MW2 days ((around January '10)) which made a lot of people start using it)

That's what's causing all the nubs to play like *******.

Hey, that's also the reason why certain guns are extremely overused. If it wasn't for YouTube commentators saying "The Famas is ten times better than the MAC11! Now go use it! I don't care if you like the MAC11 better, use the Famas instead!", the underused guns would probably see a lot more use. Besides from worthless **** like the Uzi or Kiparis, 'course.
  • 27. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.
    bulletbob13
    I joined the forum just to reply to this post.

It seems to me the people that complain about campers are the people that just want to run and gun in the game and when they don’t take there time to pie a corner when they go in a room get shot by a corner camper.

I myself try to be more versatile when I play BO. If most people camp I don’t run around like a stupid idiot. I take my time and pie corners. If people move around more, I do likewise.

If you want to complain about ghost I say the simplest way to fix it is not to have a mini map. But of course that will not work because too many people depend on that to be able to play them game.

Lets not have Marathon or lightweight. Because I don’t like to play with people that run around crazy and run and gun… That makes that game so unenjoyable for me.

The makers of the game realize that every one does not play the same type. Some are team players that like to work together some are loaners.

Why do people think they have the right to criticize the way other people play the game be cause it is not there style of play?

If you really want to make it fair that there are no advantages for anyone go play Bare Bones. (There should be a HC)
  • 28. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

Ceruela wrote:

I actually agree with CrayHD. However, I think that one of the main problems is that noobs watch the guys on YouTube either camp with Ghost or (in MW2's case), use MLC or noobtubes. (I know there weren't many noobtube videos uploaded from the "big guys", but Wings of Redemption uploaded one early in the MW2 days ((around January '10)) which made a lot of people start using it)

That's what's causing all the nubs to play like *******.

Hey, that's also the reason why certain guns are extremely overused. If it wasn't for YouTube commentators saying "The Famas is ten times better than the MAC11! Now go use it! I don't care if you like the MAC11 better, use the Famas instead!", the underused guns would probably see a lot more use. Besides from worthless **** like the Uzi or Kiparis, 'course.

sounds familiar...

Teebjz had one too in MW2 on Wasteland.  Noobtube with scavenger and dangerclose.  wtf?
  • 29. Re: YOU are the ones that are making this game so unenjoyable.

daryl82 wrote:

I tell you what makes this game un-enjoyable and its people telling me how i should play, what i should and shouldnt do, what guns i should and shouldnt use and if i use something diffrent to them and they lose i get abusive messages.

ITS A F***ING GAME just play it the way you want and let others play the way they want.

There is no set way to play it or set items to use thats why there is variety and there are hundreads of thousands of diffrent types of people playing hundreads of thousands diffrent ways.

Amen to that!  Dashboarding is one thing, but using guns and perks provided by the game is perfectly acceptable to me.  I don't even get frustrated about camping.  Play how you want and I'll play how I want!  As long as there's no hacking or cheating going on, I'm fine with it.