12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2011 2:56 AM by $EveN RSS

Wii Classic Controller?

**Assassin**
I'm thinking about getting it, and I'm pretty sure it might be better than a Wiimote/nunchuck combo. Especially since I have to go through a ton of batteries using the Wiimote to play. Maybe it'll feel more like playing the PS360 version of Black Ops with it! So does anyone recommend the Wii Classic Controller in replacement of the Wiimote for gaming on Black Ops?
  • Re: Wii Classic Controller?
    SupahFryah

**Assassin** wrote:

I'm thinking about getting it, and I'm pretty sure it might be better than a Wiimote/nunchuck combo. Especially since I have to go through a ton of batteries using the Wiimote to play. Maybe it'll feel more like playing the PS360 version of Black Ops with it! So does anyone recommend the Wii Classic Controller in replacement of the Wiimote for gaming on Black Ops?

Recommend it. If you like trying new things, get it, but if you're doing perfectly fine with the Wiimote/ Nunchuk, don't get it.
    Tacovendor
    I use it and I like it, but you still have to plug it in to the mote to use it.
    **Assassin**

Tacovendor wrote:

What do you mean by that?
    Tacovendor
    you still have to plug it into the mote to get the signal to the Wii, it is not connected to the Wii by wires.

**Assassin** wrote:

Tacovendor wrote:

It plugs into the wiimote, not the wii.... 
    Tacovendor

pauly01 wrote:

**Assassin** wrote:

Tacovendor wrote:

It plugs into the wiimote, not the wii.... 

I beat you to it...now give me a star
    **Assassin**

Tacovendor wrote:

you still have to plug it into the mote to get the signal to the Wii, it is not connected to the Wii by wires.

Aww I didn't know that! But a controller like that still sounds pretty cool.........

Tacovendor wrote:

I beat you to it...now give me a star

No.. 
    padiego
    Well, heres the pros to CCP
    -Aimbot Pro(sometimes....)
    -You can melee people from a mile away.
    -Sniping made easy.
    -Larger Hitbox, so you can now shoot people around corners!

Heres the cons
    -Movements are stiff, its like a robot, not as smooth as the wii-mote.
    -Your fingers are going to fly around since theres no L3 or R3 button like on ps3.
    -People will hate you.

padiego wrote:

Well, heres the pros to CCP
    -Aimbot Pro(sometimes....)
    -You can melee people from a mile away.
    -Sniping made easy.
    -Larger Hitbox, so you can now shoot people around corners!

Heres the cons
    -Movements are stiff, its like a robot, not as smooth as the wii-mote.
    -Your fingers are going to fly around since theres no L3 or R3 button like on ps3.
    -People will hate you.

CCP isn't that amazing at sniping it's only for beginners and noobs I can outsnipe/quickscope/dragscope/qwagscope anybody who uses CCP with my wiimote & nunchuk. 
    i would recommend it i hate using motion controls and always having to aim at the screen. Thats why i can't play MW reflex I am a hardcore gamer and I like to use controllers like i've been using to game my whole life.
    Ha Ha mines Gold and it was free (...well free with Golden Eye anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)        

haven't used it on Black Ops yet though....