7 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2011 5:12 AM by peter110 RSS

Help on solo on Der Riese, PLEASE?

MellowDee
When I play Der Riese on solo, I die on round III. I need help, please.

Also, does Quick Revive on solo for W@W do the same as on Black Ops?

• Re: Help on solo on Der Riese, PLEASE?
    BetterThanYou!
    Ps3 or XBox, and no it does not work that same.
    selectyeti89
    go on youtube and look for some stratagies.
    boxglitchnow
    just keep running around the map im sure ull stay alive if u just keep running away from those zombies ps waw is still goty!! no matter how old it is dont let this game die!!!
    FRESHFRUIT
    First you should conserve ammo by knifing on the first round.  Then save up all your money till round four when you open the doors on the right side of the teleporter, then buy a trench gun and keep it, it is a one shot kill till round 11 or so. then save up 2000 more points, then buy bouncing betties, for these are life savers and you get 2 more each round.  Use the other points to buy the last door to the power. Then you can camp bu the power till you get more money to open doors and get weapons.  Make sure to open teleporter c last for then zompies can come from behind where you are camping. then save up pack a punch and pwn.
    FRESHFRUIT
    that help?
    Hey dude! whats up? Well I am here to help you with SOLO Nazi Zombies.
    I'm not that good, but i do get passed round III (lol, but don't take offense)
    Anyways, well at first time i played zombies on Der Riese i made it to level 8 then the next level 3 then the next two times i made it to level 2 TWICE!!!
    so then i tried something better.
    the first round Melee or shoot, it doesn't matter, then on round II survive for as long as you can with the zombies surrounding you, if you have to buy a gun on level 2 then buy it. like if your getting overwhelmed and ur close to the Gewher or whatever its called, BUY IT BEFORE ROUND THREE, then u should get insta kill but if not then leave during or before round III, go through the door that gives you the double barrel shotgun, BUT DON'T BUY IT. Wait until ur think u can do no more than unlock the door next to the double barrel shotgun, survive for a round or half a round. then buy the door up the stairs the one that cost $1000 go turn on the power and use your Gewher until ur close to out of ammo, but before that use ALL ur pistol ammo, get a gun from the Magic Box (random weapon box) and survive until AFTER the dogs but if you can get Juggernogg before round 10 @ maximum. the best combo i think (well haven't gone through many but so far this is the farthest one ive gotten) :
    FG-42 and PPSH-41 packed a punched. Monkeys. but a VERY GOOD AND IMPORTANT TIP: u need monkeys, and another tip: pack a punch after the FIRST dog round but u need to PaPunch as fast as possible (after the first dog level.)
    but make sure u have enough money. Well if u want to have me as a friend, (if u have Xbox-360) then tell me ur gamertag and me mine!
    made it to Level 22 with the PPSH-41 upgraded, and FG42 upgraded.
    No quick revive is pointless SOLO so don't get it.
    peter110

m40A3predatr wrote:

Hey dude! whats up? Well I am here to help you with SOLO Nazi Zombies.
    I'm not that good, but i do get passed round III (lol, but don't take offense)
    Anyways, well at first time i played zombies on Der Riese i made it to level 8 then the next level 3 then the next two times i made it to level 2 TWICE!!!
    so then i tried something better.
    the first round Melee or shoot, it doesn't matter, then on round II survive for as long as you can with the zombies surrounding you, if you have to buy a gun on level 2 then buy it. like if your getting overwhelmed and ur close to the Gewher or whatever its called, BUY IT BEFORE ROUND THREE, then u should get insta kill but if not then leave during or before round III, go through the door that gives you the double barrel shotgun, BUT DON'T BUY IT. Wait until ur think u can do no more than unlock the door next to the double barrel shotgun, survive for a round or half a round. then buy the door up the stairs the one that cost $1000 go turn on the power and use your Gewher until ur close to out of ammo, but before that use ALL ur pistol ammo, get a gun from the Magic Box (random weapon box) and survive until AFTER the dogs but if you can get Juggernogg before round 10 @ maximum. the best combo i think (well haven't gone through many but so far this is the farthest one ive gotten) :
    FG-42 and PPSH-41 packed a punched. Monkeys. but a VERY GOOD AND IMPORTANT TIP: u need monkeys, and another tip: pack a punch after the FIRST dog round but u need to PaPunch as fast as possible (after the first dog level.)
    but make sure u have enough money. Well if u want to have me as a friend, (if u have Xbox-360) then tell me ur gamertag and me mine!
    made it to Level 22 with the PPSH-41 upgraded, and FG42 upgraded.
    No quick revive is pointless SOLO so don't get it.

also if the dogs come on round 4 or 5 quit and start over the last thing you want is the dogs early on with **** guns