1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next 294 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2011 4:23 AM by Andy Li78 Go to original post RSS
  • 225. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    CA-5050

SoupFriendly wrote:

Sam Starkweather wrote:

SoupFriendly wrote:

I'm really miffed about all the complaints Ghost gets when it's simply a malfunction in a player's playstyle that causes undue rage. I believe that it really defers attention away from the real issues that Black ops has, Like the lag, or the weapon balancing, or Second Chance.

Two words: Hit Detection.

God yes. Especially with dogs. Have you ever tried to kill those barking f*ckers with an Olympia? The pellets literally go around the dog.

dogs? really?? I killed all the dogs in SnD while using my m16 silenced. to easy
  • 226. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather

SoupFriendly wrote:

Sam Starkweather wrote:

SoupFriendly wrote:

I'm really miffed about all the complaints Ghost gets when it's simply a malfunction in a player's playstyle that causes undue rage. I believe that it really defers attention away from the real issues that Black ops has, Like the lag, or the weapon balancing, or Second Chance.

God yes. Especially with dogs. Have you ever tried to kill those barking f*ckers with an Olympia? The pellets literally go around the dog.

Shotguns in general could use some work.
    Have you tried to use the silenced Dragonov? That is such a harsh weapon.
    It doesn't even matter if you aim for the center of mass... sometimes you'll even miss targets that are sitting still.

• 227. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    i have to say you are completly right about what you are saying and that all arguements are only out there because they need something to argue about and people have decided to say ghost is over powered but it isn't its just a perk that people say is cheap because they can't believe that they are as bad at black ops as they are so they will pick on a perk saying its not their fault but rather the perk.

and too all people who say the ghost perk make the game slow paced you are idiots this game has a bit of realism so if you want to play a all action game play freaken halo
  • 228. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather

SSquirrel wrote:

The argument that a slow-paced game is boring is absolutely ridiculous and untrue. Case in point: S&D.

When you play, and are slowly creeping around, eyes on every possible spot an enemy can come from, your heart beats, you have a heightened sense of the surroundings, and when a player, often a Ghost, appears, and you riddle their body with bullets, you KNOW you feel like talking smack, saying things such as "Ooooooh you got pwn3d, boy!", or "That was intense, that guy almost had me!". Instead you should be saying "Woah, that was exhilarating. What a dumbarse I am".

S&D. S&D. Slow-paced games are boring because of Ghost, is a comment that just reeks of idiocy.

Oh yeah, one more thing. S&D.

The thing that I love about SnD, is that all perks are effective. There isn't a single perk that doesn't help in some relevant way.

• 229. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather

c0ba_kaiii wrote:

i have to say you are completly right about what you are saying and that all arguements are only out there because they need something to argue about and people have decided to say ghost is over powered but it isn't its just a perk that people say is cheap because they can't believe that they are as bad at black ops as they think so they will pick on a perk saying its not their fault but rather the perk.

and too all people who say the ghost perk make the game slow paced you are idiots this game have a bit of realism so if you want to play a all action game play freaken halo

The word that summarizes what you're saying is "scapegoat." These people are using ghost as their scapegoat for being incapable to deal with Stealth approaches to this game.
  • 230. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    SoupFriendly

Sam Starkweather wrote:

SoupFriendly wrote:

Sam Starkweather wrote:

Shotguns in general could use some work.
    Have you tried to use the silenced Dragonov? That is such a harsh weapon.
    It doesn't even matter if you aim for the center of mass... sometimes you'll even miss targets that are sitting still.

Well, all the silenced snipers are simply unusable outside of hardcore, but the silenced L96 is the worst of the worst. Sometimes, even the headshots are hitmarkers because screw snipers.
  • 231. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather

SoupFriendly wrote:

Well, all the silenced snipers are simply unusable outside of hardcore, but the silenced L96 is the worst of the worst. Sometimes, even the headshots are hitmarkers because screw snipers.

I only use the silenced Dragonov on Core. :/
    It makes this game a little bit fun when I have to become an absolute Ghost.

• 232. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather

c0ba_kaiii wrote:

i have to say you are completly right about what you are saying and that all arguements are only out there because they need something to argue about and people have decided to say ghost is over powered but it isn't its just a perk that people say is cheap because they can't believe that they are as bad at black ops as they think so they will pick on a perk saying its not their fault but rather the perk.

and too all people who say the ghost perk make the game slow paced you are idiots this game have a bit of realism so if you want to play a all action game play freaken halo

Thank You.

• 233. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    SoupFriendly

Sam Starkweather wrote:

SoupFriendly wrote:

I only use the silenced Dragonov on Core. :/
    It makes this game a little bit fun when I have to become an absolute Ghost.

Who knew that being a ghost would take so much planning and forethought?
  • 234. Re: To Ghost Complainers, Haters, and Cry Babies. *Updated*
    Sam Starkweather
    It honestly does, at least if you're sniping with the silenced Draggy.
    You don't get the option to "quick scope" and if you don't use an unsuppressed secondary, when you kill the guy that spotted you, you've just alerted all other enemies in your local area, and they will swarm you.

Tomahawks and Decoys are lovely.

1 22 23 24 25 26 Previous Next