1 2 3 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper RSS

THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

BIGGS613
SO THIS FORUM IS...

About the AK74U and the Famas.... There not overused.... there overpowered... which in turn gets them overused....

I know many of you will just write this off.. but you're the same people who use those guns. If you use these guns please dont come in here and troll.

This is for a fair discussion.

1) If you have the AK74U or the Famas on the top 3 guns you use, YOU MAY THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU DID NOT REALLY EARN YOUR KDR....

2) IF YOU HAVE THE 74U AS YOUR TOP GUN, THEN YOU DID NOT EARN YOUR KDR! PERIOD!

Comments please? What do you guys think. Again this is my opinion, please share yours! Keep it clean!
  • 1. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Please tell me this is a joke.
  • 2. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    nickofoz

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

Please tell me this is a joke.

+1
  • 3. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    fpsisfun94

BIGGS613 wrote:

SO THIS FORUM IS...

About the AK74U and the Famas.... There not overused.... there overpowered... which in turn gets them overused....

I know many of you will just write this off.. but you're the same people who use those guns. If you use these guns please dont come in here and troll.

1) If you have the AK74U or the Famas on the top 3 guns you use, YOU MAY THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU DID NOT REALLY EARN YOUR KDR....

Comments please? What do you guys think. Again this is my opinion, please share yours! Keep it clean!

lol famas is such a good gun its insane...
  • 4. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

BIGGS613 wrote:

SO THIS FORUM IS...

You are right.  Those 2 guns shoot all by them self.
  • 5. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    illus10n
    My top 4 guns are in this order with roughly # of kills.
    Famas 5K
    AUG    4K
    AK74U  3K
    AK47    1K

I disagree with saying your K/D ration is not earned with those guns. That is a joke, you still need to have skill to kill
    I think the reason these guns are used alot is more becuase of their high rate of fire, most people I would say are run/gunners and like to go toward the action on the map, which means in close battles it' nice to have a gun that has a high rate of fire and can fire more bullets then you and give me an advantage over killing you( not taken into account the damage meter). 

I like using the Galil but If I use it and run into the action zones, I end up dying to ofter b/c even though the Galil will do more damage, the fire rate buts me at a disadvantage.  The AK47 is also not a high fire rate, but I've found this gun to be quite fun to play with lately, you just have to keep a little more distant b/w you and the action with lower fire rate guns.
  • 6. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    hillbilly7
    these guns must have been "nerfed" on my system... I hate them, they bounce all over the place. I use the olympia, my eyes are bad.
  • 7. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

illus10n wrote:

My top 4 guns are in this order with roughly # of kills.
    Famas 5K
    AUG    4K
    AK74U  3K
    AK47    1K

I disagree with saying your K/D ration is not earned with those guns. That is a joke, you still need to have skill to kill
    I think the reason these guns are used alot is more becuase of their high rate of fire, most people I would say are run/gunners and like to go toward the action on the map, which means in close battles it' nice to have a gun that has a high rate of fire and can fire more bullets then you and give me an advantage over killing you( not taken into account the damage meter). 

I like using the Galil but If I use it and run into the action zones, I end up dying to ofter b/c even though the Galil will do more damage, the fire rate buts me at a disadvantage.  The AK47 is also not a high fire rate, but I've found this gun to be quite fun to play with lately, you just have to keep a little more distant b/w you and the action with lower fire rate guns.

I like your view on this and in some content i do agree with you. Your comment about the Galil is what i was really looking to read. I agree with you on fire rate, but it still takes us back to the Famas, Galil has much more recoil, the Famas even tho has lots of recoil is very easy to master which in turn creates overpower to the gun because of its fire rate. A GUN CAN STILL BE OVERPOWERED EVEN THO IT HAS A LOW OR MEDIUM DAMAGE RATE. Which is why the Famas is overpowered.
  • 8. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    jaden198
    Well, I figure they're the top 2 guns on my list for a couple reasons.

1.  Famas is the first Assault Rifle that's good for close encounters.  As such, it gets used quite a bit as we prestige.
    2.  The 74u is an all around good gun, in the SMG category, which can have an grenade launcher attached.  That makes it quite well-rounded.

Again, these guns will get used quite a bit more than others, if you're prestiging.  Simply put, you don't have the Commando for nearly as long as you have access to the Famas.

As far as guns go...I'll take the MPF+Rapid Fire and the Galil over the 74u and Famas.
  • 9. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Strike248
    In your other topic about clans= Not good you said you camp for your KD and now your telling everyone if they use these guns there KD is not good. Wow lol
1 2 3 Previous Next