1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 150. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    your making my ratings continue to rise lol... u troll[/quote
    thats the only thing that ull rise sure the hell ur stats wont..ill just drop shot ur corner noobing ass till u break ur Ps3 hahahahaha u amuse me bro..u should win the best comedian of the year cause u sure do cack me up
  • 151. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

THISGUYGOTCHA is back wrote:

If im gonna get killed by it then it is ok for me to use it. Thats the way i look at it.

Nice to see big admits to camping. Good thing i dont hunt revenge kills.Worst thing you can do is play angry.

I dont like to lie, it gives a false feeling.

Im not a faker!

But i do agree not good to play angry, as soon as you come back if that person is camping and decent, he'll wait for you, hide in another spot, thats why that detox guy i know hes one of those guys who thinks he can run everywhere on the map and own, truth is sometimes maybe but he has not run into someone who knows how to hold his own.... i know why cus he just rage quits
  • 152. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DeToX_92 wrote:

your making my ratings continue to rise lol... u troll[/quote
    thats the only thing that ull rise sure the hell ur stats wont..ill just drop shot ur corner noobing ass till u break ur Ps3 hahahahaha u amuse me bro..u should win the best comedian of the year cause u sure do cack me up

lol u sound like your from ny... no one cares  go sleep

4 hours n counting still thread on toppppppppppppppppppp

u cant stop me boi

haters will hate
  • 153. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Im not a faker!

But i do agree not good to play angry, as soon as you come back if that person is camping and decent, he'll wait for you, hide in another spot, thats why that detox guy i know hes one of those guys who thinks he can run everywhere on the map and own, truth is sometimes maybe but he has not run into someone who knows how to hold his own.... i know why cus he just rage quits[/quote]
    are u calling me out bro cause if u are then i mean hold ur own then bro settle this when psn is back up add DeToX_92 and we will see who Really "holds there Own"...if not i hope ur still the lil b i t c h that has a big mouth atleast i can back my **** up 110%..
  • 154. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    THISGUYGOTCHA is back
    I cant camp. My L3 is broken. Its stuck on run.
  • 155. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    MovinSoSlow18
    If the weapon at the top of someones else's list in there player card actually effects your perception of them. Then you are truly a lame individual. There is more to life then what weapon someone used to get there k/d ratio.
  • 156. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DeToX_92 wrote:

Im not a faker!

But i do agree not good to play angry, as soon as you come back if that person is camping and decent, he'll wait for you, hide in another spot, thats why that detox guy i know hes one of those guys who thinks he can run everywhere on the map and own, truth is sometimes maybe but he has not run into someone who knows how to hold his own.... i know why cus he just rage quits

are u calling me out bro cause if u are then i mean hold ur own then bro settle this when psn is back up add DeToX_92 and we will see who Really "holds there Own"...if not i hope ur still the lil b i t c h that has a big mouth atleast i can back my **** up 110%..[/quote]

dont call me bro, im not your bro
    second stop going off topic

please stay on topic

keep my ratings up! thanks almost 17 pages and still number 1
  • 157. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    DJI43''s 2nd Acc
    Add DJI43 or send me a message. I'll use a G11. please dont *****.
  • 158. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    THISGUYGOTCHA is back
    Hey big is all you want is this thread number 1 I can make that disappear. ill just start my ususal thread.
    The trolls know what im saying. This thread will get buried instantly.
  • 159. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DJI43's 2nd Acc wrote:

Add DJI43 or send me a message. I'll use a G11. please dont *****.

lol thats the next topic this week the g11 is overpowered

so ur kdr was not earned get over it lol

stop posting  

stay on topic or dont post 17 pages now n still number 1
1 14 15 16 17 18 Previous Next