1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 180. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    owiseguyo

mg616 wrote:

oWISEGUYo wrote:

Wow didn't even realize this was the ps3 section. All of you are scrubs compared to 360 players. Take your ps3 k/d and minus .5 from it and that's what your ratio would be on 360. There is just no competition on psn. I played on my buddies ps3 and averaged at least a 6-7 KD every round. No one had mics and it was just pathetic. If you really want to know where  you stand in COD, play on 360.

lol? okay? dont know if you just got dumped by your girlfriend or what, but whatever makes you feel better.

Nah, I just hate when PS3 players act like they are good. It gets under my skin for some reason.
  • 181. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

oWISEGUYo wrote:

mg616 wrote:

oWISEGUYo wrote:

Wow didn't even realize this was the ps3 section. All of you are scrubs compared to 360 players. Take your ps3 k/d and minus .5 from it and that's what your ratio would be on 360. There is just no competition on psn. I played on my buddies ps3 and averaged at least a 6-7 KD every round. No one had mics and it was just pathetic. If you really want to know where  you stand in COD, play on 360.

lol? okay? dont know if you just got dumped by your girlfriend or what, but whatever makes you feel better.

Nah, I just hate when PS3 players act like they are good. It gets under my skin for some reason.

Seriously?! I've played on my friends Xbox and averaged 30+ kills EASY - aside from one game where one player was lag-switching.
  • 182. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    The-Czech-Cannon
    no shotgun in black ops fill the void of the M104...loved that gun so much......

i used the stakeout for a while but its not the same...i'm dissapointed with the shotguns in blops
  • 183. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616
    well..i guess you ran across the cocky ps3 players. and ive run across a sh!tload of them too..but not all ps3 players are like that. just like the players on xbox (im pretty sure), there are still haters among the ps3 players. for example, i think a majority of people hate the person who started this thread. and now that its 19 pages long, he thinks that its the hottest thread thinking that we're actually talking about the topic but he cant get it through his thick ****** up mind that its basically a chatroom now.....

• 184. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

DeToX_92 wrote:

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

How about when this thread is deleted by tomorrow?

u down to play a few matches when psn is up vendetta how about it??? wanna see ur playercard as well

Sure, what's your PSN?!

DeToX_92 same as the screen name u see here
  • 185. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    The-Czech-Cannon

oWISEGUYo wrote:

mg616 wrote:

oWISEGUYo wrote:

but your the opposite

a xbox player that thinks hes hot sh t 

go back to your section
  • 186. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

DeToX_92 wrote:

DeToX_92 same as the screen name u see here

• 187. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    MEMELAss
    My top 3 guns: Famas, AK47 and AUG...
    Problem?
  • 188. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

mg616 wrote:

HowAreYou wrote:

Last time I used the SPAS-12 I felt that it's kinda a cheap weapon (about 1.5k kills with it and 1.9 something KDR). I'm gonna spend more time with the Stakeout now and be good at it.

haha.it is a cheap gun..i was using it for fun though and well, i enjoyed using that gun. stakeout though, its a pretty damn good shotgun..and use it with scout pro (since the 4 shells reload fast enough w/o sleight of hand), you can switch to your secondary fast in a tough situation

The reload is quite fast but I need the benefits of Sleight of Hand Pro. I barely see any difference with and without Steady Aim on the Stakeout (hip-firing) and hip-firing on the Stakeout feels... awkward. So I usually deploy it with Scavenger/Lightweight. Sleight of Hand, and Hacker.
  • 189. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Cammo_353
    I feel like I'm the only person on these forums that doesnt give two sh*ts about my K/D.
    I play this game for fun, and if you only play it so you can tell your friends "I'M SO AWESOME I HAVE A 4.21 KD" What's the point? If you arent plaing a game for fun you arent really playing the game at all.