1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 195. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    The-Czech-Cannon

HowAreYou wrote:

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

no shotgun in black ops fill the void of the M104...loved that gun so much......

i used the stakeout for a while but its not the same...i'm dissapointed with the shotguns in blops

You mean M1014? Obviously, it's not the same because M1014 is SEMI-AUTO and Stakeout it PUMP-ACTION.

Benelli M4 Super 90 if you want to be exact...also the stakeout is the shotgun i used more, since i din't use the spas much....shotguns in genral aren't as good......remember in mw2 when you gut shot some poor sob he he would be blow away like a rag doll.....booyah
  • 196. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Cammo_353

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

HowAreYou wrote:

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

no shotgun in black ops fill the void of the M104...loved that gun so much......

i used the stakeout for a while but its not the same...i'm dissapointed with the shotguns in blops

You mean M1014? Obviously, it's not the same because M1014 is SEMI-AUTO and Stakeout it PUMP-ACTION.

Benelli M4 Super 90 if you want to be exact...also the stakeout is the shotgun i used more, since i din't use the spas much....shotguns in genral aren't as good......remember in mw2 when you gut shot some poor sob he he would be blow away like a rag doll.....booyah

Yeah.. Fun times, fun times, but I like the HS10 in blops, Dual wield ftw XD
  • 197. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    tman7216
    You figured it out, these guns have aim bot. lol are you serious?
  • 198. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

tman7216 wrote:

You figured it out, these guns have aim bot. lol are you serious?

Go to settings and disable aim assist or play on the PC.
  • 199. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

I don't know why people call the ak74u being overpowered... in my opinion it is just a normal submachine gun.. even a bad weapon compared to other assault riffles.. And btw none of the weapons in black ops were overpowered, just because a weapon is better than most of the others it doesn't mean it is overpowered.. just compare the famas with other guns in other call of dutys and compare the recoil... with weapons such as the ump in mw2, m16 from cod4, acr and mp7 from mw3..

• 200. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    neoreaper

BIGGS613 wrote:

SO THIS FORUM IS...

About the AK74U and the Famas.... There not overused.... there overpowered... which in turn gets them overused....

I know many of you will just write this off.. but you're the same people who use those guns. If you use these guns please dont come in here and troll.

This is for a fair discussion.

1) If you have the AK74U or the Famas on the top 3 guns you use, YOU MAY THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU DID NOT REALLY EARN YOUR KDR....

2) IF YOU HAVE THE 74U AS YOUR TOP GUN, THEN YOU DID NOT EARN YOUR KDR! PERIOD!

Comments please? What do you guys think. Again this is my opinion, please share yours! Keep it clean!

How does getting kills with a killstreak earn your KDR? You failed .

1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next