2 Replies Latest reply: May 19, 2011 6:18 PM by 51l3nt d34th RSS

something i didn't miss

shylabugg
So i haven't even touched waw in... maybe like 9 months. a bit before BO came out. i gotta say good god i didn't realize the graphics difference. n the weapons are HUGE, they take up half the screen.

anyways that's not the point. The point is theres something Waw has that Bo did not. and that's what my friends call "crit hits (short for critical hits)"

Basically what happens is, even with jugernot on, a zombie will hit u just once and ur instantly downed. it happens maybe once every 10 zombimes that actually land hits. You will be completely full on hp (no red screen) and the very first hit knocks u down. it's annoying as hell. I'll go out to hit a trap switch to save the team some ammo, and very first hit i'm down, and then the entire team crumbles... I did not miss that. while BO they hit a lot harder/faster, at least it's more then 1 hit even WITH jug.
  • Re: something i didn't miss
    Two Steps From Hell

shylabugg wrote:

So i haven't even touched waw in... maybe like 9 months. a bit before BO came out. i gotta say good god i didn't realize the graphics difference. n the weapons are HUGE, they take up half the screen.

anyways that's not the point. The point is theres something Waw has that Bo did not. and that's what my friends call "crit hits (short for critical hits)"

Basically what happens is, even with jugernot on, a zombie will hit u just once and ur instantly downed. it happens maybe once every 10 zombimes that actually land hits. You will be completely full on hp (no red screen) and the very first hit knocks u down. it's annoying as hell. I'll go out to hit a trap switch to save the team some ammo, and very first hit i'm down, and then the entire team crumbles... I did not miss that. while BO they hit a lot harder/faster, at least it's more then 1 hit even WITH jug.

Actually, to be honest, the zombie game on World At War is still a hundred times better than those in Black Ops. Only 1 stupid, but most precious point is annoying me: the weapons. 1: there are so many weapons not in this game (Enfield, AK47, Kiparis, Skorpion, Mac11, Uzi, PSG-1, Walther 2000, Makarov, ASP, C4, KS23 and RPG7) 2: why does an M16 and Famas only have 150-180 bullets, while a galil, Aug and Commando have like 300 bullets. All of these guns are the same bloody class. A pm63 with only 5 magazines on backup, same for the MPL. But the most annoying Noob weapon of 'em all, the Aku74 has 180 bullets. This is someting I don't get at all.
    At least in Waw, most of the weapons had about the same ammunition. 190-234 bullets for SMG's.

A.Georges & TSFH
  • Re: something i didn't miss
    51l3nt d34th
    i have only had thhis on CoTD