1 74 75 76 77 78 Previous Next 1,136 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 2:33 AM by thegamer627 Go to original post RSS
  • 750. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    vims1990
    Ground War on BLOPS....a nightmare especially when you're host. 

If it was real it would probably only be for this event, to get the most amount of people to play at a time.

Sounds about right.

Guess we'll have to wait until Thursday regarding MP info. I've been following Glen Schofield's twitter and mentioned something about more info regarding MW3. (could be anything though)
  • 751. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    daHawk
    thursday, that's one day before cod xp lol.
    we might get a multiplayer teaser then.
  • 752. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    esmorgue
    402 tweeted last week that there would be no secrets after the weekend. I hope someone sneaks some out before though. I ready to see whats in the hardened edition.
  • 753. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    midnighter20c

daHawk wrote:

those pics are obviously fake.
    The main reason i think so is that map that's labeled "Paris" is somewhere in a sandstorm... geography fail.

ya, pictures are hard to tell with, but here's a video on my site... http://showtimeforfree.com/index.php?topic=3997.msg53005#msg53005

i hope it's real, but like everyone, i doubt it.    would be huge if it's true.
  • 754. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

miDnIghtEr20C wrote:

daHawk wrote:

those pics are obviously fake.
    The main reason i think so is that map that's labeled "Paris" is somewhere in a sandstorm... geography fail.

ya, pictures are hard to tell with, but here's a video on my site... http://showtimeforfree.com/index.php?topic=3997.msg53005#msg53005

i hope it's real, but like everyone, i doubt it.    would be huge if it's true.

Now I'm confused as hell. That has to be fake. It has the xbox buttons and "CoD XP" on there. Plus IWnet! IWnet was only on the PC version of MW2 and MW3 now has dedicated servers so GTFO fakers.
  • 755. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    midnighter20c
    i know.. i have no idea what to think right now.      i'm thinking this has to be something special for COD XP.   but how do they fake the video?   it's crazy!  lol... i hope it's true.. but something just has to be up.    it has to be.    but the article with the rumor says it's for xbox 360, so that's why there's an A button.

notice that there are more maps then what's shown in those pictures... it says list up and list down.. looks like more maps are there.
  • 756. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    Wait.. CoD XP could be using something stupid like a cheap party system to set up teams for games maybe like on the Paintball Course because it also had "32 players" which is only for the PC version. Nah, I'll just call it a fake.
  • 757. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    esmorgue
    I just hope that it will not turn into a sissy/silencer/suppresor fest like this game. Everyone...well not everyone, whines about grenade launchers. If you equip any perk or device that conceals you other than a CSP. you should not be able to use a silencer. It makes for nothing but hiding ********, corner humpers, tree huggers, etc.. I can see taking the grenade laucher back to CoD4, take away a perk..cool with that. Also do the same for Ghost/Cold Blooded, or whatever they come up with next.
  • 758. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

ESmorgue wrote:

I just hope that it will not turn into a sissy/silencer/suppresor fest like this game. Everyone...well not everyone, whines about grenade launchers. If you equip any perk or device that conceals you other than a CSP. you should not be able to use a silencer. It makes for nothing but hiding ********, corner humpers, tree huggers, etc.. I can see taking the grenade laucher back to CoD4, take away a perk..cool with that. Also do the same for Ghost/Cold Blooded, or whatever they come up with next.

Wow, there aint a single thing in this game that people can't hate on. It's a damn game! If you think it is overpowered or highly beneficial then use it for yourself.
  • 759. Re: Official: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Discussion
    vims1990
    If you are interested in buying the Hardened Edition of MW3, you may want to look here:

* The game, featuring "unique disc art"

* One year of membership to Call of Duty Elite

* "Special Founder Status" on CoD Elite, which includes "exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, clan XP boost, and more exclusive benefits"

* "Premium, collectible" steelbook case

* Exclusive PSN animated timeline theme (PS3 only)

* Exclusive Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live avatar outfit (Xbox 360 only)

* Limited edition, collectible field journal, which chronicles "the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams, and written entries"

http://www.gamersspot.com/?controller=news&op=view-news&news_id=96836

Is it worth the money?? 
1 74 75 76 77 78 Previous Next