4 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2011 2:17 PM by gome RSS

Nazi Zombies HELP!

gome
since no one is answering me in the ipod/iphone forum i decided to ask it in here:

was the zombies app removed? i cant find it ive been searching for it in the appstore but i cant find it can someone tell me if it was removed and if so will it ever be back in the appstore?
  • Re: Nazi Zombies HELP!
    intenseArse
    its not nazi zombies you have to type in "call of duty zombies"
    gome
    i have typed every veriation of the name and i still cant find it it finds me so random apps about zombies,nazi zombie guides,call of duty guides etc just this app that i want it doesnt find can you search for it now on your iDevice and tell me if you find it in the appstore?

gome wrote:

i have typed every veriation of the name and i still cant find it it finds me so random apps about zombies,nazi zombie guides,call of duty guides etc just this app that i want it doesnt find can you search for it now on your iDevice and tell me if you find it in the appstore?

go to top grossing and its in the top 25
    gome
    i tryed searching for it in app browser(app that shows top apps in each country) and there it was in usa's top apps at number 25 so i clicked it to go to the appstor but it said "your request could no be completed" this has happened to me with several other apps so does this means there are certain apps cannot be purchased at certain countrys?(im here in israel) so can someone please help me ?