1 2 3 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2011 7:08 PM by finguhabeast RSS

Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0

MoNsTrOcItY404
I gave up playing in parties for a few months so that I could do tomahawk only matches. It's really not fair to the party if all you do is f*ck around the whole time. I was satisfied with my experience and wanted to start playing with my friends again. I come back, and they are better than ever. They all have almost a 10.0 w/l and all are well above 2.0 and few almost 4.0. I have shi*ty stats because I play solo and mess around. But when I play with them, we always win and I never get to call my dogs or killstreaks because somebody always has the called.

Anyway, there are few so lucky as to be as undefeated as us. We don't do GB, though we should. I know that we'd kill. We murder every single time we play together and rarely ever ever lose. I can't express enough how unstoppable we are. They all have almost a 400 win streak. If we all strictly played together, and never solo, we'd have the most insane stats. No kidding! I'm in a bragging mood!

Here's a little treat. I'm not in it, but it's with two of my best CoD friends. It's a perfect game on tdm. Yes. 7,500 to NOTHING! I think they made some people see blood but that was it, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJM5gky_d7s

We just had another perfect game last night, but this time it's even more legit. There were noobs, yes, but also some 13-15th prestige people on the other team. It was so unfair how we murdered them. We constantly ran around and made them piss themselves before death. SR71 was up almost the whole game. I'll post the vid once my friend uploads it.
  • 1. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404
    Bump* Oops!

I just updated the title to catch more attention. Seriously? Nobody is interested in seeing two flawlessly excecuted TDM games?
  • 2. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    spacecoyote1313
    Its TDM, not to hard to go flawless. Now if it was like Dom, Demo, or HQ then we would be impressed
  • 3. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    I'm sure people did, but not many people like it when others say " hey come look at how perfect we are and we will murder anyone who tries to defeat us". Just saying, maybe thats why. Now that I look at the video, I see why. Gave me a headache and I only watched it for a bout 3 seconds.What was that filmed in a cave?
  • 4. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

spacecoyote1313 wrote:

Its TDM, not to hard to go flawless. Now if it was like Dom, Demo, or HQ then we would be impressed

Hmmm. Really? I don't ever see it.

It's not hard for me personally to go flawless. But not one of us died. We didn't even realise that til about the end of the match.

Tough crowd.
  • 5. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    spacecoyote1313

MoNsTrOcItY404 wrote:

spacecoyote1313 wrote:

Hmmm. Really? I don't ever see it.

It's not hard for me personally to go flawless. But not one of us died. We didn't even realise that til about the end of the match.

Tough crowd.

Well you also played with a party, i almost never play with a party, when i do i go like 49-4 lol
  • 6. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

crunch1200 wrote:

I'm sure people did, but not many people like it when others say " hey come look at how perfect we are and we will murder anyone who tries to defeat us". Just saying, maybe thats why. Now that I look at the video, I see why. Gave me a headache and I only watched it for a bout 3 seconds.What was that filmed in a cave?

I was pretty amazed that we did it. Big deal if I got excited about it. You would to if it happened to you. You'd jump up and down cause that was awesome what just happened.

Maybe the quality of the vid isn't that great. The gameplay in the vid is actually pretty good HD quality, lol.
  • 8. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    I wouldn't go as far to say I would jump up and down over a video game. But hey to each his own. I mean maybe if it was HCTDM, it may be something, but still. Running around spawn camping on Summit with a SPAS, really isn't my cup of tea.
  • 9. Re: Two perfect TDM matches 7,500-0
    MoNsTrOcItY404

crunch1200 wrote:

I wouldn't go as far to say I would jump up and down over a video game. But hey to each his own. I mean maybe if it was HCTDM, it may be something, but still. Running around spawn camping on Summit with a SPAS, really isn't my cup of tea.

I don't really consider it camping when you're in full sprint the entire game. But whatever.

And none of us literally jumped up and down.
1 2 3 Previous Next