1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2011 5:00 PM by Trout 19 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    FERRARI_250
    @ OP: Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fan mail.

Everyone has their right to play the game the way THEY want. If they want to sit in one corner all game, so be it. Boring for you, possibly fun for them. If they want to run strait into every gun fight and die 50 times, so be it.

Camping and rushing will ALWAYS exist in every shooter. Give it up people, cry all you want on campers/rushers, the one you're crying to will just laugh and continue to piss you off.
  • 16. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    Shadow_Viper_vX

Shadow_Viper_vX wrote:

MW2 was an absolute f***ing joke. That game's multiplayer was hughe cluster**** filled with glitches and exploits(quick-scoping, OMA resupply for examples) it's not even funny. While Treyarch did an awesome job fixing those exploits and glitches with Black Ops, Black Ops still suffers from one main problem that completely breaks the game and Treyarch/Activision is refusing to fix. I am of course talking about a problem THAT HAS EXISTED with every CoD title since MW1, Over powered, unbalanced guns. MW1 has the MP5 and M16, WaW has the MP40, MW2 has the UMP, M16 and FAMAS, and Black Ops has the AK74u and FAMAS. MW3 is going to be exactly the same, MW3 will have one or two weapons that clearly outshine all of the others that you would be stupid not to use them(just like with Black Ops and the FAMAS). It's simple, don't waste your money on another broken CoD title. Oh and let's look at the state of the previous CoD games. MW1: Full of Hackers, WaW: Full of Hackers, MW2: A few hackers running about. Activision/Treyarch/IW do not support their old titles, it's as simple as that. Do not waste your money on a game that won't even be playable over two years. Before the hackers get to the CoD Titles(which Activsion/Treyarch/IW never fixes) they games are plagued by the same only balance issue year after year that quite plainly breaks the f***ing game and makes it unplayable.

While Treyarch did a good job with Black Ops, all that hard works means absolutely jackshit. Black Ops has been broken since release and nothing is being done, We're less than 6 months away from the release of MW3 and the FAMAS and AK74U have yet to be rebalanced and fixed. But it's to be expect, this has been a problem with every CoD game for the last 4 years.

So guess what Activision/Treyarch/IW, get your s-h-i-t together if you want people to continue buying your products. CoD is an aboslute f****ing joke at the moment. I'm honestly surprised that anyone is excited about and looking forward to MW3. Support your products, don't let hackers take them over in two years, fix the obvious glaring problems that are wrong with your games. Otherwise you're going to lose customers, and fast. Activision should be worried about BF3, it's going to kill the CoD francise so fast it won't even be funny.

Here is a link to a video that perfectly outlines the obvious issue(which Activision/Treyarch/IW are refusing to accept and fix, they choose to screw their customers and ignore the problems instead)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSpIPwdb-tc

I highly encourage anyone who feels the same way to take a stand, tell your friends, circulate the video and warn people NOT TO BUY ANYMORE CALL OF DUTY TITLES UNTIL ACTIVSION/TREYARCH/IW START FIXING THEIR S-H-I-T!

QFE, lets spread the word about Activsion's poor business practices and refusal to fix and support their broken products.
  • 17. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    Fr05ty666

Meat Popsicle wrote:

In The Art of War by Sun Tzu, Sun Tzu advises "Move not unless you see an advantage" and "If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if it is not, stay where you are."

Really that is all it comes down to - each player should do whatever gives them an advantage. If a player sees something to be gained by staying put, they should do that. If they see an advantage by rushing, they should do that. It really is that simple.

To adapt and adjust your tactics based on the situation, your personal skills, and your class setup makes sense; changing what you do because your enemy doesn't like it makes no sense. Using one style 100% of the time for every situation, whether it's "camping" or "run-and-gunning", is foolish. Do whatever gives you an advantage at that particular moment.

best post i have seen on here in a long time!!!
  • 18. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    nastee32
    I dont think there would be so many campers if they eliminated some of the stats.  The stats is what its all about, the K/D ratio.  I love campers because 90% of them suck and have no skills, thats why they hide.
  • 19. Re: Camper Cry Babies

nastee32 wrote:

I dont think there would be so many campers if they eliminated some of the stats.  The stats is what its all about, the K/D ratio.  I love campers because 90% of them suck and have no skills, thats why they hide.

Those who whine about so called "campers" would be the first people to "camp" in a real war... believe me, I know) play the game and quit moaning... thank yourself lucky it's just a game, thank yourself lucky you don't have the skills you boast about to do it in real... stick to button bashing... skill? lmao...
  • 20. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    adw1983

Fr05ty666 wrote:

Meat Popsicle wrote:

In The Art of War by Sun Tzu, Sun Tzu advises "Move not unless you see an advantage" and "If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if it is not, stay where you are."

Really that is all it comes down to - each player should do whatever gives them an advantage. If a player sees something to be gained by staying put, they should do that. If they see an advantage by rushing, they should do that. It really is that simple.

To adapt and adjust your tactics based on the situation, your personal skills, and your class setup makes sense; changing what you do because your enemy doesn't like it makes no sense. Using one style 100% of the time for every situation, whether it's "camping" or "run-and-gunning", is foolish. Do whatever gives you an advantage at that particular moment.

best post i have seen on here in a long time!!!

What does Sun Tzu have to say on camping then?
    Notice that he sais that you move when you have an advantage to gain from moving.

Against campers, you do not have any advantages to gain from moving:
    The best strategy against campers is to camp even harder.
    (In real life, the best strategy as attackers with the same weaponary as the defenders is to be twice as many as the defenders -- but you don't score half the points when camping in team deathmatch, do you?)

Surely there can't be anything wrong about sitting behind a rock with a motion sensor in the outskirts of the map waiting for the camper to finally come to you?

That is what I loved about 1 vs 1.
    When HE camps, just camp and hide till the time runs out.
    Kill him if you see him, and relocate -- but continue to camp hard no matter how much he runs.
    When he ******* about you not moving, take a picture and hang it on the wall, and it will remind you that the world is filled with idiots with double-standards and no sense of fair play.

What is a conflict it called when there's no attackers?
    PEACE.
  • 21. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    Bieltan
    I imagine sun tzu would say "Dont be such a little b1tch and put a grenade in there" in his best Mr T impression.
  • 22. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    Darkstaar138
    The first rule of strategy is to pick your battles. 

I would describe playing against campers as a waste of a waste of time.

Also the idea of cry babies is inaccurate.  The current strategy it to provide mockery and degradation that you can pile next to your piles of meaningless kills and hollow victories.

You may win battles but the war is over how the game is played and you can only win that by convincing everyone to camp.
  • 23. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    ghosthound
    Win at all costs & by whatever means necessary. 
  • 24. Re: Camper Cry Babies
    bawi

Darkstaar138 wrote:

The first rule of strategy is to pick your battles. 

I would describe playing against campers as a waste of a waste of time.

Also the idea of cry babies is inaccurate.  The current strategy it to provide mockery and degradation that you can pile next to your piles of meaningless kills and hollow victories.

You may win battles but the war is over how the game is played and you can only win that by convincing everyone to camp.

I'm pretty sure You, Meat Popsicle and Rugged Saviour our probably my favorite people on here right now.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next