1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2012 9:22 PM by ChestSplittah Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    -pictureframe-

Weird_Guy wrote:

I'd be willing to let you borrow my points. However, my normal fees still apply.

Your "normal" fees aren't very normal, but here you go anyways: Three bottles of shaving cream, a key to Daniel's room, and fifteen pints of Crafty's blood.

We are now one step closer to the harrier.
  • 31. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    DanielWW2

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Weird_Guy wrote:

I'd be willing to let you borrow my points. However, my normal fees still apply.

Your "normal" fees aren't very normal, but here you go anyways: Three bottles of shaving cream, a key to Daniel's room, and fifteen pints of Crafty's blood.

We are now one step closer to the harrier.

Takes key back, knocks pic out and withdraws points. 
  • 32. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    -pictureframe-
    *Watches Daniel run off like a maniac*

Don't worry, Weird. I have a million of Daniel's keys. The only thing I'm concerned about is that some of Crafty's blood spilled. Would you mind if I just gave you some of Daniel's? After all, he is on his period.
  • 33. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    hornswoggled
    I'm not contributing.

However, how much to be a co-pilot?

• 34. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    -pictureframe-

Hornswoggled wrote:

I'm not contributing.

Only 13,084 points.
  • 35. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    hornswoggled
    Nevermind.

• 36. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    Snakedoctor57

Hornswoggled wrote:

I'm not contributing.

Co-pilot?  This one time in Mexico Reaper was my wingman on a little foray to a local cantina.  He failed. I ended up with the fat chick that needed a shave. (I'm pretty sure it was a chick...)
  • 37. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    DanielWW2

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Don't worry, Weird. I have a million of Daniel's keys. The only thing I'm concerned about is that some of Crafty's blood spilled. Would you mind if I just gave you some of Daniel's? After all, he is on his period.

Drives back in with leopard tank and blows up the key storage and any blood supply.
  • 38. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    weird-guy

DanielWW2 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Drives back in with leopard tank and blows up the key storage and any blood supply.

I bet I could've made a fortune out of that.
  • 39. Re: 7,000,000 - A Joint Effort
    -pictureframe-

Weird_Guy wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

-PictureFrame- wrote:

I bet I could've made a fortune out of that.

Looks like I'll have to get more blood from Crafty somehow. Can I borrow some of your tranq darts, Weird? I promise it will be worth the investment.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next