1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 12:07 PM by yougottrolled Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

PlanTingClayMore wrote:

crunch1200 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

As I've said before...just keep shooting and don't assume an opponent is dead.  Screw your accuracy and/or ratio.

I have NEVER had a primary kill me while a guy falls into SC either.  Don't care about any vids showing this supposedly happening either. 

Don't play hardcore team camp match, that basically would solve your "issues" I'm guessing.

Since you don't care about vids showing this "supposedly happening". Then don't watch this. Some of you may have already seen this, as it was posted on another thread. You can clearly see he is still using his primary, and it was mid game, not a final kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4I5yR5OH3Q

What are you complaining about the guy in the video without second chance still got the kill.

Who's complaining. I was merely offering up a better look at using a primary while in second chance. The guy in the video is me, yeah I got the kill, actually I knifed him for the kill, but I was like WTF was that. How was he still using a primary in SC, and how the heck did he even miss me firing that much. So I went back to check it out.
  • 51. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    Lead_Poisoned
    I personally hate second chance just because it forces me to use extra ammo and take the time to finish them off even though they should already be dead. I myself have not been killed too often by the second chancer but more by his teammates who start firing at you while you're taking the extra time to finish them off. It makes it really hard if you're using the M14, M16, or the FAl as I do. Yes I know it's my choice to run with these more difficult weapons as it is their choice to use 2nd chance. But I do get frustrated with it but never say anything to them or complain about it. The other night I was playing on ARRAY and shot this guy about 5 times probably only three hit but I put him into 2nd chance I hit him with 5-6 extra rounds while he was down he continued to crawl and try and hit me with his gunfire. So I toss a semtex which i confirmed in the theater that landed less than 5 feet off to his left it didn't kill him either.  He finally crawled into a posistion where I could see his head and fifnished him off with a headshot. I was using the M14 so with the damage it has it should have been an easy kill. I was lucky there wasn't any of his team mates close by as I most likely would have been killed by them. I don't know how to post it and I can't for some reason access the theater mode on this forum ( which I have contacted support about and never got any help ) or I would post it up. On Havana one night I was sniping and hit a guy with  the L96A1 in the head as the hit marker indicated . He went into 2nd chance behind the police car so I couldn't see him at all but somehow he managed to get off a shot and kill me. In the kill cam from his perspective I was not even visible as I was way back in the shadows of the building at the end of the main street. It was right at the start of the match so I wasn't camping .
  • 52. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    WINGS_SUCK
    treyarch needs to fix this but they probably wont because they are ******* retards
  • 53. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    ristactionjackson
    ive had this happen to me probably 100 times. hate this game when bs happens.
  • 54. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT
    What about the fact that you actually shot 4 feet behind him to get him into second chance?  I don't really see any complaints about that from you..
  • 55. Re: Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

Lancecasual wrote:

As I've said before...just keep shooting and don't assume an opponent is dead.  Screw your accuracy and/or ratio.

I have NEVER had a primary kill me while a guy falls into SC either.  Don't care about any vids showing this supposedly happening either. 

Don't play hardcore team camp match, that basically would solve your "issues" I'm guessing.

i have sprayed people constantly who fall into 2nd chance but they are invincible while falling and thats when the glitch occurs. they constantly shooting with a main weapon fall while invincible, glitch occurs and i die since they are INVINCIBLE  yet they can shoot me with a main weapon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next