1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2011 12:07 PM by yougottrolled RSS

Perfect example of using a primary in second chance EDIT

This happened to me tonight in a one on one ending of a S&D match.  This glitch needs sorting.  They said they had fixed it, what a load of BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJWSur8GwCc[/code:11v0jy4q]

EDIT:And the Slow-mo version

[code:11v0jy4q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwj-d6vOZCQ

• 1. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    SpawnKiller1
    Shot while in mid-air.
  • 2. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance

SpawnKiller1 wrote:

Shot while in mid-air.

Still unacceptable, he's lost the health he needed to have a primary weapon yet he still has it.  He's even holding the shotgun while in SC right at the end of the video (from the victims perspective).
  • 3. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    SpawnKiller1
    What part of "mid air" do you not understand?
  • 4. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance

SpawnKiller1 wrote:

What part of "mid air" do you not understand?

What? the vague nature of your statement left it open to interpretation.  Who?
  • 5. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Lancecasual
    NEVER had anything like that happen to me in 12 days of gameplay.

PS....I didn't watch, it, but the title told me everything I needed to know.
  • 6. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Recon326

Lancecasual wrote:

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. Just another post talking about a "Glitch" that second chance has.
    I personally never have a problem with this, I get killed like this (Though not specificly like in the video) rarely, though it is part of the game, so I can't complain if I do get killed.
    Plus, Dual wield pythons arn't the recommended gun to go against a shotgun.
  • 7. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Lancecasual

Recon326 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. Just another post talking about a "Glitch" that second chance has.
    I personally never have a problem with this, I get killed like this (Though not specificly like in the video) rarely, though it is part of the game, so I can't complain if I do get killed.

I'm up to a whopping 9 deaths by Second Chance users now...I really don't have any clue why people can't figure out how to finish someone off.
  • 8. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    Recon326

Lancecasual wrote:

Recon326 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

I'm up to a whopping 9 deaths by Second Chance users now...I really don't have any clue why people can't figure out how to finish someone off.

Dang you're beating me, I got killed by it 14 times. 4 of those times I was just f**king around with them.
    Though this vid was a bit different. It was a close range battle and there was no slow motion to see how it actually went down. I mean, they could have shot at the same time, but the lag showed him shooting first, and then dying after.
  • 9. Re: Perfect example of using a primary while in second chance
    jespitia85

Lancecasual wrote:

Recon326 wrote:

Lancecasual wrote:

No one said anything about having problems killing second chance users.

So yah.........

the glitch or whatever sucks. but it's not really that big of an issue. it's happened to me once or twice. no big deal though.
1 2 3 Previous Next