17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2014 12:00 AM by undatedpanic11 RSS

Banned for knifing in gun game?

thebiindsniper
No i wasn't banned. 

But someone else was telling me, that when you knife only in gun game, you can be banned for two weeks.  I laughed and told him it's still part of the game.  Despite the whole thing being a b*tch move to most players, you cannot get banned for doing so.  But he disagreed, and told me there's proof that you can get banned.

What do you think of this?  I'm sure you have some nice replies thought out for this

~RUGGED SAVIOR
  • Re: Banned for knifing in gun game?
    I doubt you will be banned.

You're not violating any rules.
    zod23
    why would they ban you, thats part of the game .
    redx165

zod23 wrote:

I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns
    elite_force1uk

Redx165 wrote:

zod23 wrote:

I wish they would because people who just knife have no skill with any of those guns

http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteForce1uk?feature=mhee
    Click on daily sick kills .. think you ment to say all gun users have no skill !!
    thebiindsniper

Redx165 wrote:

I have to disagree on you, and tell you flat out, that's also retarded.  Banned for lacking skill would only happen, if the video game industry were controlled by 12 year old kids.

~RUGGED SAVIOR
    tiirikka
    "knifing takes no skill"

I think exactly opposite: Everyone can kill with those guns, but who can EFFICIENTLY kill enemies with only knife? And pleas no more posts "this and that takes no skill" because multiplayer has player enemies. And I say that beating them with any way is skill even if opponent didn't think so!
    elite_force1uk

tiirikka wrote:

"knifing takes no skill"

I think exactly opposite: Everyone can kill with those guns, but who can EFFICIENTLY kill enemies with only knife? And pleas no more posts "this and that takes no skill" because multiplayer has player enemies. And I say that beating them with any way is skill even if opponent didn't think so!

well said .. think most people that moan about knifers are campers .. otherwise how else would they be getting so close
    and killed by them all the time!
    twinwolf954
    That would pretty much suck if someone got banned for something so petty (in my eyes, at least).

Elite_Force1uk wrote:

tiirikka wrote:

"knifing takes no skill"

well said .. think most people that moan about knifers are campers .. otherwise how else would they be getting so close
    and killed by them all the time!

Doing good while only knifing would take a reasonable amount of skill of getting close to people sneakily and quickly.
    The only time i get mad about knifers is when i get "treyarch knifed" as i call it. Meaning when they werent even near you and/or looking at you...
    TL Bare  B

TheBIindSniper wrote:

Redx165 wrote:

I have to disagree on you, and tell you flat out, that's also retarded.  Banned for lacking skill would only happen, if the video game industry were controlled by 12 year old kids.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

if 12 year old kids ran the company anybody who didn't QS would be banned along with anyone who showed any sort of skill.
    If wish they would ban for only knifing in Gun Game.

If you are only going to knife then why are you there? You are wasting space for another player who might actually try to win.

The point of Gun Game isn't to knife. It is there as a humiliation tactic, a lost resort, and as a way to counter the person winning. Not so you can run around doing nothing but that.

If you want to use only your knife then take that garbage to Free For All.
    adw1983
    Problem is, when you're on ANY of the launchers or even the snipers, the guy knifing has the advantage.
    So it's not humiliating at all.

In Counter-Strike, getting knifed WAS humiliating in Gun Game.
    AxePhoenix93
    I think if they only use the knife in gun game they should be banned from playing that game mode
    NullerGnuen
    If a guy is knifing only then you are just 5 players going for the win, so who cares? ... Instead of competing with 5 other players now you only compete vs 4 ...
    It's to your own advantage that a guy decides to knife only, so just let him .. if he thinks its fun, let him, you think its fun to shoot, then you shoot..

and if you see a guy just run and knife, then change your gameplay tactics to counter it, instead of just running around like a headless chicken, then listen and wait for him ^^ easy, beasy beautifull ... ME! ..

NullerGnuen wrote:

and if you see a guy just run and knife, then change your gameplay tactics to counter it, instead of just running around like a headless chicken, then listen and wait for him ^^ easy, beasy beautifull ... ME! ..

You're an idiot if you sit and wait for one guy in Gun Game.
    undatedpanic11

It's CALLED GUN GAME for a reason. Its not meant to knife the whole game. Most of u that only knife the whole game do it just to make people mad. Just shows ur age. u should be banned for it. I hope they do something about it because it ruins the game for the people that are playing it how ur suppose to play and win. As for campers what ever they dont win most of the time anyway and some of the guns are meant for camping. But knifing is just a d**k move and if ur trying to make people mad u should not be on xbox live at all.

undatedpanic11

Maybe they need a game called knife game for u.