16 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2011 11:16 PM by Carlos R RSS

PDP headset

coolnic3
My Black Ops headset broke today. Turns out a lot of people's headset had broke too.
It also turns out that because they had broke, PDP's keeping a secret which is...

If you have a broken headset which is out of warranty, just call PDP and they'll replace it as long as you send it to them.
(In other words, they'll accept it if the headset hasn't been working and it hasn't been abused and you use it normally)

What a relief.
  • Re: PDP headset
    Thats nice to know, I guess.
    nintendon't

coolnic3 wrote:

My Black Ops headset broke today. Turns out a lot of people's headset had broke too.
    It also turns out that because they had broke, PDP's keeping a secret which is...

If you have a broken headset which is out of warranty, just call PDP and they'll replace it as long as you send it to them.
    (In other words, they'll accept it if the headset hasn't been working and it hasn't been abused and you use it normally)

What a relief.

I heard you have to pay for shipping though. If mine broke I'd rather just pay a few more bucks and get it instantly instead of waiting 3-4 weeks.
    Would you recommend a pdp headset?
    semperfi550
    thank you
    semperfi550
    this thread is useful but i already got a new one a couple days ago
    gobgob250
    I wish i knew this when mine broke
    PT[Krizzle99]

Nintendon't wrote:

coolnic3 wrote:

What a relief.

I heard you have to pay for shipping though. If mine broke I'd rather just pay a few more bucks and get it instantly instead of waiting 3-4 weeks.

I paid less then $10 to mail my broken headset and I was surprised I got it about 2 weeks later.
    semperfi550
    because my most played mode is ffa and i dont always play with you, its usually either ur clan, hobo, or the hellfish, xbox, grom and them, they dont hav skype

and my comp sucks
    CPD0123
    never saw the point of Skype myself...

Then again, that might be because people would skype the person next to them in school...  

Then, again, we have a very advance school (although I'm glad I graduated when I did) --most schools are just getting into the problem of kids txting in class, we have people video-confrencing!!!!
    semperfi550

CPD0123 wrote:

never saw the point of Skype myself...

Then again, that might be because people would skype the person next to them in school...  

Then, again, we have a very advance school (although I'm glad I graduated when I did) --most schools are just getting into the problem of kids txting in class, we have people video-confrencing!!!!

coolnic3
    @DOAChris

Well I would and a lot of other people would know, it's better to have a headset. Just saying.

(Plus I would recommend getting one 'cause most people with mics don't like non-mics 'cause they don't know what noob-tubing is (it's the grenade launcher attachment) so, yeah)
    Carlos R
    myn has not