17 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2011 8:42 PM by dudeacus97 RSS

Hooray! XBOX is banning hackers!

HCCjk
XBOX moderators(?) have been going into World at War lobbies and banning hackers!
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx
Check it out! Lots of people are getting banned!
  • Re: Hooray! XBOX is banning hackers!
    Internet high five.

http://thenextweb.com/2009/01/24/true-geeks-internet-high/

Now all I need is for someone to reset my rank and I will be the happiest COD fan ever.
    swiftbonehammer
    Though they're banning people, it really doesn't matter much...there's more of the hackers than there are live banning people. They need to somehow reverse the infection thing and make it so when you use it, you get kicked and banned. (though I doubt that's possible)
    I woudl be happy to pay for PSN access if it meant that hackers & general gaming scum received perma bans, shame that the game is unlikely to get fixed anytime soon.
    palo_fighter
    LOL I love how they all are ******** and whinning about being banned for not doing anything...Made my day reading each and every hacker's crying replys...thanks for posting this
    Most of their replies are talking about that their "Sons account" was banned.
    weird-guy
    Well, that's great! For Xbox, at least.
    Bigbec1926
    Funny I didn't notice that they did. Played a couple games and hackers where in all of them.
    Schnippshly
    Yeah they banned maybe five hackers ever and there's still hundreds of them on at all times of every day.
    Schlepshly, do you whine and complain in every thread?
    I had a lovely conversation with a Hacker a couple days ago!

Hacker: I'm hosting an infections lobby...
    Me: Get off Xbox Live, you filthy hacker, you don't deserve to play this game, much less ruin it
    Hacker: It's an infection LOL
    Me: Hack, mod, infection, it still ruins the game for everybody
    Hacker: Hacking old games is a new and interesting way to play. I'm doing a "funtoge" it's like a montoge but I just turn off god mode (doubt it!) and noclip around people.
    Me: Telling you hacks ruin the game is like trying to teach a chimp to count or teaching an octopus to open a jar. It's just wasting time.

(Hacker invites me to Xbox Live party because he's bored of hate messages)
    Then Hacker Mocks:
    -My KDR
    -Calls ME the idiot
    -Says microsoft doesn't care about WaW and that he's never going to be kicked

Boy Am I glad that he's off now. He's probably like "@#$% YOU DUDEACUS"
    Schnippshly

JayWizzle_1 wrote:

Are you a dumbass everywhere you go, Jason?
    Schnippshly

Dudeacus97 wrote:

Then Hacker Mocks:
    -My KDR
    -Calls ME the idiot

lol why did you join his party? Yeah hackers are all douchebags. They wouldn't talk about how cool hacking is if we could knock their teeth out for doing it.
    iisammehii

JayWizzle_1 wrote:

Shut your face. Get off of these forums if you don't care about this game or it's people who still want to play it.

You're certainly a funny one, Jay.
    iamjusttyler
    Despite the Xbox Team's efforts, there are many hackers still in my favorite COD game (WAW of course!) And i'd like to say that we must help them. There was a report player system put in xbox for a reason, i say that we help the Xbox team by pinpointing these hackers. They can't do it themselves. We must help them to save our favorite game
    How do I get my rank reset so that I can play online again.
    seizuresaurus
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8RGmGmFU0Yo?hl=en&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    It is evident we aren't going to get any support from tryarch or infinity ward, so its up to us to clean up call of duty.
    If that doesnt work, try the link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RGmGmFU0Yo

Schnippshly wrote:

Dudeacus97 wrote:

Then Hacker Mocks:
    -My KDR
    -Calls ME the idiot

lol why did you join his party? Yeah hackers are all douchebags. They wouldn't talk about how cool hacking is if we could knock their teeth out for doing it.

I joined it because I was bored and felt like arguing with him. I just wanted to see HOW MUCH of a douschebag he was.